Cover up? Review of Home Office handling of Westminster child sex allegations slammed

Cover up? Review of Home Office handling of Westminster child sex allegations slammed (RT, Nov 11, 2014):

A supposedly independent review of the Home Office’s handling of allegations about decades of systemic child abuse that infiltrated Westminster has ruled that it’s impossible to discern if there was an establishment cover-up.

Conducted by the chief executive of the National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC), the inquiry examined whether the Home Office carried out an adequate and effective review last year into its handling of damning information relating to alleged historic child sex abuse.

Read moreCover up? Review of Home Office handling of Westminster child sex allegations slammed

Child sex abuse report: Files concerning Westminster paedophile ring were destroyed in last few years

H/t reader squodgy:

“And there you have it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/wanless-report-into-westminster-pedophile-ring-says-key-files-were-destroyed-this-century-9853662.html

The secret service, on behalf of the owners, created situations which enabled them to get compromising evidence against individuals to facilitate blackmail & thus enforce compliance in Parliament, the Judiciary & the Financial world.

Files compromising now worthless individuals will be disposed of as pointless.

What nobody is talking about is the present.”


Child sex abuse report: Files concerning Westminster paedophile ring were destroyed in last few years (Independent, Nov 11, 2014):

Theresa May has admitted there “might have been” a cover-up at Home Office in the 1980s concerning allegations that politicians were involved in child sex abuse but said an official review found the claim was “not proven”.

Walmart’s Latest Chinese Food Scandal: Diluting Donkey With Fox

donkey-fox

Walmart’s Latest Chinese Food Scandal: Diluting Ass With Fox (ZeroHedge, Jan 2, 2014):

“We are deeply sorry for this whole affair,” said Wal-Mart’s China president after the world’s largest retailer recalled donkey meat sold at some outlets in China after tests showed the product contained the DNA of other animals – including fox. “It is a deep lesson (for us) that we need to continue to increase investment in supplier management,” repeat-offender Wal-Mart added as Reuters reports the tainted “five-spice” donkey meat may mean “wealthy shoppers will start to lose the trust [in Wal-Mart’s brand] they had before.” Donkey meat is a popular snack in some areas of China, but as one bemused customer noted, oddly, “Isn’t fox meat more expensive than donkey meat anyway?

Via Reuters,

Wal-Mart Stores Inc, the world’s largest retailer, has recalled donkey meat sold at some outlets in China after tests showed the product contained the DNA of other animals, the U.S. company said.

Read moreWalmart’s Latest Chinese Food Scandal: Diluting Donkey With Fox

Vatican Bank Scandal Widens Following Resignations Of Director, Deputy

Vatican Bank Scandal Widens Following Resignations Of Director, Deputy (ZeroHedge, July 1, 2013)

The story of the Vatican Bank’s priest, the Italian secret service spook, and their “fiduciary” banker gripped the world’s attention over the weekend when the latest iteration in the Vatican Bank’s money laundering series were revealed. Now, comes the resignations: the first of many. AP reports that the Vatican Bank director, and his deputy have both resigned “following the latest developments in the broadening finance scandal.”

From AP:

The Vatican said Monday that Paolo Cipriani and his deputy, Massimo Tulli, offered to step down “in the best interest of the institute and the Holy See.”

Read moreVatican Bank Scandal Widens Following Resignations Of Director, Deputy

Paedophile Priest ‘Exposes Satanic Vatican Rent-Boy Sex Ring’

Paedophile Priest ‘Exposes Satanic Vatican Rent-Boy Sex Ring’ (Huffington Post, June 28, 2013):

A convicted paedophile priest has claimed a gay prostitution ring has been operating within the Holy Roman Church, with clergymen hiring underage rent-boys for sex.

Don Patrizio Poggi, who served a five-year prison sentence for abusing teenage boys at his Rome parish, also told Italian authorities a former Carabinieri police officer recruited boys for nine clergymen, IBTimes reports.

Poggi told the police: “I decided to file this complaint and cooperate with the law after long reflection and after a painful history of abuse and misuse of power that I have overcome thanks to the faith that guides me.”

The 46-year-old, who has complained that the Vatican refused to reinstate him after he completed his prison sentence, added: “I feel obliged to protect the Holy Church and the Christian community since I am aware of grave facts that undermine their integrity and break canon and penal law.”

Poggi has reportedly handed the names of 20 alleged child abusers in the Roman clergy – including four serving priests and a Monsignor – to the authorities.

Read morePaedophile Priest ‘Exposes Satanic Vatican Rent-Boy Sex Ring’

Daniel Ellsberg (Who Leaked The Pentagon Papers In 1971): PRISM Whistleblower Edward Snowden Saves Us From The ‘United Stasi Of America’

Daniel Ellsberg is a former US military analyst who in 1971 leaked the Pentagon Papers, which revealed how the US public had been misled about the Vietnam war


Snowden’s whistleblowing gives us a chance to roll back what is tantamount to an ‘executive coup’ against the US constitution




Pentagon Papers’ Ellsberg Says Snowden Saves Us From The “United Stasi Of America” (Guardian, June 10, 2013, by Daniel Ellsberg):

In my estimation, there has not been in American history a more important leak than Edward Snowden’s release of NSA material – and that definitely includes the Pentagon Papers 40 years ago. Snowden’s whistleblowing gives us the possibility to roll back a key part of what has amounted to an “executive coup” against the US constitution.

Since 9/11, there has been, at first secretly but increasingly openly, a revocation of the bill of rights for which this country fought over 200 years ago. In particular, the fourth and fifth amendments of the US constitution, which safeguard citizens from unwarranted intrusion by the government into their private lives, have been virtually suspended.

Read moreDaniel Ellsberg (Who Leaked The Pentagon Papers In 1971): PRISM Whistleblower Edward Snowden Saves Us From The ‘United Stasi Of America’

Meet ‘PRISM’ Whistleblower Edward Snowden The Source Behind The Biggest Intelligence Leak In NSA History (Video)

Related info:

Obama Regime To Shoot The PRISM-Gate Messenger, Launches Criminal Probe Into NSA Leaks

MUST-SEE!


The 29-year-old source behind the biggest intelligence leak in the NSA’s history explains his motives, his uncertain future and why he never intended on hiding in the shadows


Link to video: NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden: ‘I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things’

Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations (Guardian, June 9, 2013):

Glenn Greenwald, Ewen MacAskill and Laura Poitras in Hong Kong

The individual responsible for one of the most significant leaks in US political history is Edward Snowden, a 29-year-old former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of the defence contractor Booz Allen Hamilton. Snowden has been working at the National Security Agency for the last four years as an employee of various outside contractors, including Booz Allen and Dell.

The Guardian, after several days of interviews, is revealing his identity at his request. From the moment he decided to disclose numerous top-secret documents to the public, he was determined not to opt for the protection of anonymity. “I have no intention of hiding who I am because I know I have done nothing wrong,” he said.

Snowden will go down in history as one of America’s most consequential whistleblowers, alongside Daniel Ellsberg and Bradley Manning. He is responsible for handing over material from one of the world’s most secretive organisations – the NSA.

In a note accompanying the first set of documents he provided, he wrote: “I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions,” but “I will be satisfied if the federation of secret law, unequal pardon and irresistible executive powers that rule the world that I love are revealed even for an instant.”

Despite his determination to be publicly unveiled, he repeatedly insisted that he wants to avoid the media spotlight. “I don’t want public attention because I don’t want the story to be about me. I want it to be about what the US government is doing.”

He does not fear the consequences of going public, he said, only that doing so will distract attention from the issues raised by his disclosures. “I know the media likes to personalise political debates, and I know the government will demonise me.”

Despite these fears, he remained hopeful his outing will not divert attention from the substance of his disclosures. “I really want the focus to be on these documents and the debate which I hope this will trigger among citizens around the globe about what kind of world we want to live in.” He added: “My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them.”

He has had “a very comfortable life” that included a salary of roughly $200,000, a girlfriend with whom he shared a home in Hawaii, a stable career, and a family he loves. “I’m willing to sacrifice all of that because I can’t in good conscience allow the US government to destroy privacy, internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they’re secretly building.”

‘I am not afraid, because this is the choice I’ve made’

Read moreMeet ‘PRISM’ Whistleblower Edward Snowden The Source Behind The Biggest Intelligence Leak In NSA History (Video)

Obama Regime To Shoot The PRISM-Gate Messenger, Launches Criminal Probe Into NSA Leaks

Shoot The PRISM-Gate Messenger: Obama To Launch Criminal Probe Into NSA Leaks (ZeroHedge, June 7, 2013):

Suddenly embroiled in too many scandals to even list, and humiliated by a publicly-exposed (because everyone knew about the NSA superspy ambitions before, but with one major difference: it was a conspiracy theory….  now it is a conspiracy fact) surveillance scandal that makes Tricky Dick look like an amateur, earlier today, as expected, Obama came out and publicly declared “I am not a hacker” and mumbled something about “security”, “privacy” and “inconvenience.” He went on to explain how the government “welcomes the debate” of all three in the aftermath of the public disclosure that every form of electronic communication is intercepted and stored by the US government (now that said interception is no longer secret, of course) but more importantly how it is only the government, which is naturally here to help, that should be the ultimate arbiter in deciding what is best for all.Yet the PRISM-gate scandal which is sure to only get worse with time as Americans slowly realize they are living in a Orwellian police state, meant Obama would have to do more to appease a public so furious even the NYT issued a scathing editorial lamenting the obliteration of Obama’s credibility. Sure enough, the president did. Reuters reports that the first course of action by the US government will be to… shoot the messenger.

Reuters reports that “President Barack Obama’s administration is likely to open a criminal investigation into the leaking of highly classified documents that revealed the secret surveillance of Americans’ telephone and email traffic, U.S. officials said on Friday.”

And how did Reuters learn this: from “law enforcement and security officials who were not authorized to speak publicly.”

The mimetic absurdity of the narrative is just too surreal to even contemplate for more than a minute before bursting out in laughter: the administration’s plans to launch criminal charges against those who “leaked” its Nixonian espionage masterplan involving every US (and world) citizen using the Internet, revealed by another group of sources leaking in secret. Pure poetry.

Read moreObama Regime To Shoot The PRISM-Gate Messenger, Launches Criminal Probe Into NSA Leaks

Florida: Schools Scanned Students’ Irises Without Permission

Schools scanned students’ irises without permission (RT, May 30, 2013):

Parents in Polk County, Florida are outraged after learning that students in area schools had their irises scanned as part of a new security program without obtaining proper permission.

Students at three facilities — an elementary school, a grade school and a high school — had their eyeballs scanned earlier this month as part of a ‘student safety’ pilot program being carried out by Stanley Convergent Security Solutions.

“It simply takes a picture of the iris, which is unique to every individual,” Rob Davis, the school board’s senior director of support services, wrote home to parents in a letter dated May 23. “With this program, we will be able to identify when and where a student gets on the bus, when they arrive at their school location, when and what bus the student boards and disembarks in the afternoon. This is an effort to further enhance the safety of our students. The EyeSwipe-Nano is an ideal replacement for the card based system since your child will not have to be responsible for carrying an identification card,” he added.

Read moreFlorida: Schools Scanned Students’ Irises Without Permission