– Tokyo Mother: “Total media blackout” in Japan of lots and lots of people developing symptoms related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) — “Many cases of sickness and death among young generations” not reported (ENENews, Oct 29, 2013):
World Network For Saving Children From Radiation, Oct. 26, 2013: […] A case like this is just a tip of iceburg […] IKKO is a Buddhist monk. His life is ending. He is only 34 years old and lives in Hiwada town [near Koriyama] in Fukushima. He had a heart attack two days ago, and his doctor announced brain death. He is now connected to life-support. My sister in Fukushima knows him through her student […] She and IKKO got engaged and were planning to get married next year. She has just lost her father from cancer last April. He had worked at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant […] My sister was present when IKKO had a heartattack and is in disbelief of what is taking place since he was fine before this […] There have been many cases of sickness and death among young generations in Fukushima although it is not reported by media.
Mother from Tokyo, Japan during Q & A at Cinema Forum Fukushima, Published July 3, 2013 (at 2:20 in): In Japan, it’s really a total blackout of media, even though there are lots and lots of people who have been developing symptoms. That information itself cannot come out because of the control of the media and the doctors, like the Society of Medicine in Japan, are denying even now that there have been health damages […] I just wanted to remind you that this is really a real thing. It’s not only the anxiety, it is happening. I think this is the most important thing. But there are very few people who talk about this […] I was outside on the 15th of March in Tokyo, and then about 1 month later, I had fever of like 103ºF for 8 days. And this [baby] boy, he was totally healthy, now he’s OK, but at the time he had 101ºF fever on and off for 13 times in the duration of 3 months. He had rash all over and he was really, really sick […] he became real skinny and he stopped growing for 3 or 4 months. It is really happening. I have 2 nodules in my thyroid, and my boy has countless number of minor nodules. So what I wanted to stress most, the most important thing is the symptoms are happening. I want you to know, and I want you to spread this information.
Watch the mother from Tokyo speak at the Q & A here
If you still live in Tokyo …. you should RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
And here is why:
– Radioactive Contamination In Tokyo Suburb 3 Times Higher Than 1 Mile From Fukushima Daiichi
– Tokyo Radiation Olympics (EnviroReporter, Sep 8, 2013)
– Tokyo Hit By Highest Fallout Levels Since May 2011 (April, 2013)
– Deadly Levels Of Radiation Found In Food 225 Miles From Fukushima (Media Blackout On Nuclear Fallout Continues)
– Arnie Gundersen: Contamination Levels That Would Be Considered Radioactive Waste In U.S. Were Ubiquitous On Tokyo Streets When I Visited
– Tokyo Almost As Irradiated As Fukushima
– Tokyo Still Burning 148 Tons Of Radioactive Debris Every Single Day!
Read more‘Total Media Blackout’ In Japan As Younger Generations Are Slowly Dying