— New Eastern Outlook (@JournalNEO) March 10, 2017
* * *
– TV: “Astronomical amounts of radiation” found in downtown Tokyo… Directly outside gov’t building — ‘Horrific’ readings where kids playing in Fukushima, ‘extreme’ levels found where food is grown for elementary school lunches — Nuclear expert shocked, upset by discovery (VIDEO):
CCTV (Channel 17 in Burlington, Vermont), published Jun 20, 2016 (emphasis added):
- Margaret Harrington, host: I know you mentioned Arnie Gundersen, the chief engineer at Fairewinds, and he said that he measured the radiation there, too. Could you talk about that a little bit?
- Maggie Gundersen, Fairewinds Energy Education founder and CEO: He’s working with some other scientists who are studying — both Japanese scientists, the samples that they took, and the US scientists who are evaluating the samples — and they’re finding astronomical amounts of radiation, even in downtown Tokyo outside of METI’s door. METI is the regulatory agency over nuclear power… When he and others were downtown in Tokyo, they took samples right there in a garden right outside the door and on the front doormat, and these are really, really high samples. Frightening, because people walking in Tokyo will then be inhaling that dust. What was the film we saw from Japan that had the mothers who were in an area where kids play and run from middle school?
Read moreTV: “Astronomical amounts of radiation” found in downtown Tokyo… Directly outside gov’t building — ‘Horrific’ readings where kids playing in Fukushima, ‘extreme’ levels found where food is grown for elementary school lunches — Nuclear expert shocked, upset by discovery (VIDEO)
According to NRA (Nuclear Regulation Authority), Tokyo still has fallout from Fukushima nuclear plant.
From their report released on 8/31/2015, 0.88 MBq/km2 of Cs-134/137 falls onto Tokyo this July. The sampling location was Shinjuku.
The comparable data on Fukushima prefecture is not listed on the same report for some reason.
More about Tokyo here:
– Nonprofit Group: “Every single person” we hosted from Japan has had health problems… Blood stains found in almost all of their beds — Japanese Mom: Most mothers I’ve met from Tokyo and Fukushima are suffering thyroid problems, eye problems, nose bleeds …
– Cs-134/137 detected from 9 of 9 pond smelt samples in Gunma (Fukushima Diary, Aug 25, 2015):
Related to this article.. Triathlon to be held in Haruna lake in Gunma, “80 million pond smelt eggs extinct, 340 Bq/Kg from surviving fish” [URL]
From the report of Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare published on 8/24/2015, significant density of Cs-134/137 was detected from all of 9 pond smelt samples.
– Tokyo Endures Longest Heat Wave Ever Recorded; Death Toll Surges to 55 in Japan (Weather.com, Aug 6, 2015):
A heat wave that has already killed dozens and sickened thousands in Japan reached ominous thresholds Wednesday as new heat records for intensity and duration were set in Tokyo and other Japanese cities.
Tokyo reached 35.1 degrees Celsius (95.2 degrees Fahrenheit) Wednesday, marking its fifth consecutive day of highs at or above 35 C (95 F). According to the Asahi Shimbun newspaper, this set a new all-time record for the most consecutive days at or above that threshold since records began in central Tokyo in June 1875. The city had already reached 35.1 C by 10:53 a.m. local time Thursday, according to preliminary JMA data, extending the streak to a sixth day.
“Authorities believe the incident has no connection to Fukushima disaster, as the contaminated area is not large.”
(Authoriies “believe” = they don’t know jack shit … or … are lying to the public)
So Fukushima could have nothing to do with it?
Fuel rod parts are to be found all over Japan.
“Kids at risk”?
More like kids being sacrificed since 3/11.
Aaaaand have the people, especially the children, been given iodide pills to protect their thyroid?
NO, not one pill!!!!
– Fukushima: More Then 42% of Children Have Thyroid Nodules Or Cysts (German TV Video, Nov 18, 2012):
More than 42% of 57,000 tested children have nodules or cyst, reports Dr. Suzuki who leads the examinations. In Chernobyl they found only 0.1 – 1%.
More on Tokyo’s situation down below.
– Kids at risk: Extremely high soil radiation detected in Tokyo playground (RT, April 24, 2015):
A playground in Tokyo turned out to be contaminated with radiation levels that 2,000 times exceed the maximums permitted in areas adjoining the devastated Fukushima nuclear plant. Authorities fear some children have been exposed to radiation influence.
The administrative office of Toshima ward in northwest Tokyo reported that soil probes showed 480 microsieverts per hour. Two hours of exposure at such levels would equal one year’s maximum allowable dose of radiation.
So they ‘evacuated’ the drone then (in order to protect it from the Fukushima radiation in Tokyo)?
And remember, radiation is “good for you” (but only in Japan):
From now on, the number of cancer patients in Fukushima will decrease.
Food items with a small amount of radiation will fetch “premium”.
Fukushima Prefecture will be the Number One health land in Japan, and people will flock to Fukushima.
Our future is bright.
– Radioactive Drone Discovered On Roof Of Japanese PM’s Office (ZeroHedge, April 22, 2015):
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe awoke on Wednesday to find a half-meter-wide drone, contaminated with trace levels of radioactive cesium, on the roof of his office in Tokyo. Of course this is nothing new for Washington where a drone crash-landed on The White House lawn in January and Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said that Japan is looking to tighten laws governing drones (ahead of next year’s G7-summit and the 2020 Olympics). Of course, the police have explained cesium isn’t harmful to humans(though we suspect they aren’t stupid enough to drink it).
A drone was discovered on the roof of the Japanese prime minister’s office building Wednesday, and police said a tiny level of radiation was detected next to it.