Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lethal levels of radiation detected in leak seven years after plant meltdown in Japanhttps://t.co/jcQUQTnpQV
— Infinite Unknown (@SecretNews) February 22, 2018
* * *
H/t reader squodgy:
“Fukushima continues to be ignored by the press, but on site the Category 7 disaster only warrants 6 days attendance per week.
That’s right folks, we’re not open Sundays despite ongoing meltdown of 3 reactors! Duh!!!”
* * *
– Fukushima Cover-Up: “Keep cancers a secret” say doctors — “We’re getting leukemia and cataracts and we die suddenly” — “Students having sudden heart attacks” — Officials “actively ignoring” reports of illness and death
H/t reader squodgy.
* * *
– Former US Senator: All these Navy sailors have died after Fukushima radiation exposure — TV program reveals many are now dead — Veterans break down in tears… suffering cancers, paralysis, amputations, bleeding from anus, severe pain (VIDEO)
US sailors in ‘full protection gear’ (Japanese style), when USS Ronald Reagan Radiation Levels On March 13, 2011 Were 370,000,000 Bq/cm3
– USS Ronald Reagan sailors suffer strange deformities after Fukushima exposure — “Testicles swell to size of tennis balls” after pants trigger radiation alarms — “Her arm swelled up, hand looked like baseball mitt”
– Doctor ‘removed 6 thyroids in recent months’ from USS Reagan crew exposed to Fukushima fallout – ‘Over 500 sailors ill after mission in Japan’ – Officer: ‘There’s sick soldiers everywhere, many in hospitals in San Diego or Hawaii … I don’t know what’s going on’ – Veteran in wheelchair thrown out by physician, ‘You’re faking, you need to leave’
Read moreFormer US Senator: All these Navy sailors have died after Fukushima radiation exposure — TV program reveals many are now dead — Veterans break down in tears… suffering cancers, paralysis, amputations, bleeding from anus, severe pain (VIDEO)
Six years after a tsunami crashed into the Fukushima-Daiichi nuclear power plant, causing three of the plant’s seven reactors to melt down in the worst nuclear accident since Chernobyl, a Japanese district court in Fukushima prefecture ruled this week that Tokyo Electric Power and the Japanese government were liable for damages totaling about 500 million yen ($4.44 million) in the largest class action lawsuit brought over the 2011 nuclear disaster, Reuters reported citing local media sources. It was the third civil court ruling to find Tepco financially liable, and the second to produce an admission of wrongdoing from the inept utility.
However, considering the billions of dollars in damage caused by the Fukushima Daiichi meltdown – not to mention the tens of thousands of lives that were disrupted – the judgment is hardly a victory. Especially considering Tepco has been roundly condemned for negligently failing to take the necessary precautions to prevent just such a disaster.
Sonoda, who voluntarily fled the contamination zone in wake of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant disaster in March 2011, believes she had no other choice and was forced to move back to her village after the government revoked subsidies for those who voluntarily left the area.
And what could possibly go wrong?
* * *
Submitted by Dmitry Orlov via ClubOrlov.com, (author of The Five Stages Of Collapse)
With all the action in Syria, the Ukraine is no longer a subject for discussion in the West. In Russia, where the Ukraine is still a major problem looming on the horizon, and where some 1.5 million Ukrainian refugees are settling in, with no intentions of going back to what’s left of the Ukraine, it is still actively discussed. But for the US, and for the EU, it is now yet another major foreign policy embarrassment, and the less said about it the better.
In the meantime, the Ukraine is in full-blown collapse – all five glorious stages of it – setting the stage for a Ukrainian Nightmare Before Christmas, or shortly after.
Hurricane Irma is more powerful than all of the other major Atlantic storms this year combined, and it has an eye as large as the entire Detroit metro area. It is being reported that “upwards of 90%” of Barbuda has already been destroyed by the storm, and it is being projected that some areas of Puerto Rico could be without power “for between four and six months”. You may want to view these photos and these videos to get a better idea of the immense destructiveness of this very powerful storm. The latest forecasts have Hurricane Irma making landfall in Florida, but so far the two nuclear power plants in Florida that would be directly in the path of the storm have not even started the process of shutting down…
The last time a major hurricane hit the Turkey Point nuclear power plant, it caused $90 million in damage but left the nuclear reactors along southern Biscayne Bay unscathed.
In anticipation of powerful Hurricane Irma, which projections on Wednesday showed headed straight for South Florida, Florida Power & Light’s two nuclear plants were finalizing staffing plans and cleaning up the grounds. But neither Turkey Point nor the St. Lucie plant farther up the coast had made the call yet to shutting down the plants.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
Captured by an underwater robot on Saturday, footage released by plant operator Tepco shows for the first time what appears to be melted nuclear fuel inside one of the destroyed Fukushima reactors in Japan.
According to the Japan Times:
This is the first time Tepco has found something likely to be melted fuel. When the utility sent a different robot into reactor 2 in January, it found black lumps sticking to the grating in the primary containment vessel but said they were difficult to identify.
Under the plan the radioactive material tritium, which is being used to cool reactors whose cooling systems were damaged in the 2011 tsunami, will be released into the Pacific Ocean.
“I’m very sorry that Tepco has been prolonging making a decision,” the new chairman of Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) Takashi Kawamura told reporters on Thursday, reported Reuters. “We could have decided much earlier, and that is Tepco’s responsibility.”
I’ve included the prophecy of the “Waldviertler” (in German) down below.
"New York is destroyed unexpectedly before this time of war by small explosive devices." — The Seer of Waldviertelhttps://t.co/businF8QBf
— Alois Irlmaier (@AloisIrlmaier) April 22, 2017
Something has aroused the interests of the American people… perhaps one too many coincidentally ‘useful’ event means government facilitators have jumped the shark? (via Google Trends)
Which is perhaps why, after discovering Project Gotham Shield, SHTFplan.com’s Mac Slavo warns, a false flag watch is now active.
A general alert is out for something major in the near or immediate future. Hopefully, it is just another false alarm, instead of another false flag. Either way, danger is at hand.
Given all that is going on in the world, it is downright eerie to discover that the federal government is once again staging mock disasters that draw disturbing parallels with current world events.
– Nuclear Engineer: My biggest concern is Fukushima plant will collapse… Concrete under reactors is being “eaten away”… “There’s ongoing chemical attacks” — Containment structures are tilting, in jeopardy of falling over (AUDIO)
* * *
– Nuclear Engineer: Fukushima is “worst industrial cataclysm in history of world… As close to hell as I can imagine” — Melted fuel ‘disappeared’ — Contamination will go on for hundreds of thousands of years… “No one knows when it’ll end” — Gov’t perpetrating ongoing cover-up (VIDEO)
* * *
– Report: Nuclear fuel still burning through bottom of Fukushima plant? — Expert: Corium likely melted into earth… Will pour highly radioactive waste into ocean “for rest of time” — NYTimes: Fuel may never be removed, reactors to be entombed like Chernobyl (VIDEO)
* * *
– Expert warns of collapse at Fukushima reactor: “It would be the end of Japan”… New photos show serious structural damage at Unit 2… “It’s a fantasy” that they can decommission plant — AP: Melted fuel has broken pieces of structure in containment vessel (VIDEO)
* * *