– Tokyo Mother: “Total media blackout” in Japan of lots and lots of people developing symptoms related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) — “Many cases of sickness and death among young generations” not reported (ENENews, Oct 29, 2013):
World Network For Saving Children From Radiation, Oct. 26, 2013: […] A case like this is just a tip of iceburg […] IKKO is a Buddhist monk. His life is ending. He is only 34 years old and lives in Hiwada town [near Koriyama] in Fukushima. He had a heart attack two days ago, and his doctor announced brain death. He is now connected to life-support. My sister in Fukushima knows him through her student […] She and IKKO got engaged and were planning to get married next year. She has just lost her father from cancer last April. He had worked at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant […] My sister was present when IKKO had a heartattack and is in disbelief of what is taking place since he was fine before this […] There have been many cases of sickness and death among young generations in Fukushima although it is not reported by media.
Mother from Tokyo, Japan during Q & A at Cinema Forum Fukushima, Published July 3, 2013 (at 2:20 in): In Japan, it’s really a total blackout of media, even though there are lots and lots of people who have been developing symptoms. That information itself cannot come out because of the control of the media and the doctors, like the Society of Medicine in Japan, are denying even now that there have been health damages […] I just wanted to remind you that this is really a real thing. It’s not only the anxiety, it is happening. I think this is the most important thing. But there are very few people who talk about this […] I was outside on the 15th of March in Tokyo, and then about 1 month later, I had fever of like 103ºF for 8 days. And this [baby] boy, he was totally healthy, now he’s OK, but at the time he had 101ºF fever on and off for 13 times in the duration of 3 months. He had rash all over and he was really, really sick […] he became real skinny and he stopped growing for 3 or 4 months. It is really happening. I have 2 nodules in my thyroid, and my boy has countless number of minor nodules. So what I wanted to stress most, the most important thing is the symptoms are happening. I want you to know, and I want you to spread this information.
Watch the mother from Tokyo speak at the Q & A here
If you still live in Tokyo …. you should RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
And here is why:
– Radioactive Contamination In Tokyo Suburb 3 Times Higher Than 1 Mile From Fukushima Daiichi
– Tokyo Radiation Olympics (EnviroReporter, Sep 8, 2013)
– Tokyo Hit By Highest Fallout Levels Since May 2011 (April, 2013)
– Deadly Levels Of Radiation Found In Food 225 Miles From Fukushima (Media Blackout On Nuclear Fallout Continues)
– Arnie Gundersen: Contamination Levels That Would Be Considered Radioactive Waste In U.S. Were Ubiquitous On Tokyo Streets When I Visited
– Tokyo Almost As Irradiated As Fukushima
– Tokyo Still Burning 148 Tons Of Radioactive Debris Every Single Day!
– ‘Many People From Even Tokyo Have Thyroid Problems Already’
– Tokyo: Experts Warn Of Increasing Radiation Levels
– Radioactive Cesium In Tokyo Tap Water 4% Higher Than Fukushima
– Tokyo Bay Cesium Even Higher Than Radiation Levels Off Fukushima (Video)
– Insane Japan: Traitor Edano Wants Spent Fuel Stored In Tokyo And Other Big Cities
– 16,800 Bq/kg Of Cesium In Tokyo Sewage Sludge Ash
– 21,346 Bq/Kg At Tokyo Train Station
– Prof. Hiroaki Koide: Tokyo Area As Contaminated As Fukushima
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: Extremely High Levels Of Radioactivity In Tokyo Apartment Air Filter – ‘We Are Talking About Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bequerels Per Kg In This Dust’ (Video)
– Don’t Touch Moss In Tokyo! – 4,370 Bq/Kg
– Tokyo Soil So Contaminated With Radiation It Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The U.S. – If Reactor 4 Fuel Explodes, The World Is Done For
– Edogawa, Tokyo: 2,566,720Bq/㎡ Radioactive Cesium
– A Lot More Mutated Dandelion’s Found In Tokyo And Saitama
– Tokyo: Cherry Blossom At 235 Bq/Kg Of Cesium
– Adachi, Tokyo: 3.829 MicroSieverts/Hour
– Katsushika, Tokyo: Radiation Dosimeter Goes OVERSCALE
– Katsushika,Tokyo: 8 MicroSieverts/Hour Detected (Video)
– Chief Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gundersen: Tokyo Soil Samples Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The US! (Video)
– Tokyo (Railway) Station As Contaminated As Fukushima Mandatory Evacuation Zone
– Tokyo ‘Attacked’ By Radioactive Pollen, Estimated To Contain 250Bq/g Of Cesium
– Tokyo Metropolitan Government Stores Radioactive Fly-Ash in Plastic Bags Under Blue Tarp And Sand Bags In Tokyo Bay Landfill
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: ‘You Shouldn’t Go On A Business Trip To Japan’ – ‘Get Out Of Japan’ – ‘Run!’ – ‘I Would Get Out Of Tokyo’ (Video)
– Extremely High Level Of Radioactive Cesium Detected In Tokyo Elementary School (Cesium At 90,600 Bq/Kg)
– 1,730 Bq/Kg Cesium In Tokyo House Dust! – 6,264 Bq/Kg Cesium In Ibaraki House Dust!
– 50 More Locations In Tokyo Over Radiation Limit
– Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara To Tokyo Residents Who Protest Against Radioactive Disaster Debris From Iwate: ‘SHUT UP’
– Insane Japan: Radioactive Debris Burning Begins (Resulting Radioactive Ash And Incombustibles To Be Used As Landfill In Tokyo Bay)
– 2.22 Microsieverts/Hour In Front Of Junior High School In Tokyo Area (Video – Nov. 3, 2011)
– Radiation In Tokyo Bay 15 Times Higher Than Limit Set By Nuclear Safety Commission
– Tokyo’s High Radiation Supermarket: It’s Radium Again, Emitting 40 Millisieverts/Hr Radiation
– AND NOW: 110 Microsieverts Per Hour Detected At Tokyo Supermarket
– U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Alan Thompson Reported 1,500 MICROSIEVERTS Per Hour Thyroid Dose South Of Tokyo On March 20, 2011
– Fukushima: More Then 42% of Children Have Thyroid Nodules Or Cysts (German TV Video, Nov 18, 2012):
More than 42% of 57,000 tested children have nodules or cyst, reports Dr. Suzuki who leads the examinations. In Chernobyl they found only 0.1 – 1%.