Google translation (Original articles in German below.):
– Sarkozy: He lives like “God in France” (Heute.at, July 23, 2009):
Jets, luxury cars, Butler: “Sun King” Nicolas Sarkozy (54) and his “Madame Pompadour” live Carla Bruni (41) understand. Monsieur le Président, the Revealed has personally – he’s the first time disclosed his budget. Le résultat: Sarko’s have eight jets, 61 service vehicles and 1,000 employees – “Today” has all the details.
– Source crise? Sarkozy also wants in times of economic crisis not do without luxury. 1000 “lackeys” (twice as many as the Queen!) Ensure that it stays that way. Among them: 44 riders (where the drive to please everyone?) And 87 cooks.
– In the 300 m² private apartments of the Elysee palace must be fresh flowers every day (“Today” reported). Cost per year: 280,000 €!
– Champagne must always be ready, too. Cost: one million euros annually.
– And after the carriages of the real Sun King (Louis XIV, 1683-1715) but now a bit outdated, you need a really cool Sarko fleet – 61 vehicles Tuesday, two and six Airbus aircraft including Falcon jets. Incidentally, the latest Jet (60 million €) he named “Carla”.
– Sarkozy lives like God in France (Bild, July 27, 2009):
All France is affected by forced saving. All of France? One does not with. French President Nicolas Sarkozy (54).
The budget of the President of France was always a secret. Sarkozy lays it open now as the first French president:
In the 300-square-foot private apartments of the President in the Elysee Palace, the flowers always fresh. Cost per year: 280 000 €.
Sarkozy traveled privately, it must accompany an empty plane. He may, in urgent cases immediately returned to Paris.
He has over 61 service trucks, two Airbus aircraft and 6 Falcon jets. The most recent (60 million €) he named “Carla” (according to wife No. 3).
€ 1 million annually for drinks (champagne, etc.).
He has nearly 1000 employees (twice as many as the Queen). Among them: 44 drivers and 87 cooks.
The chefs are allowed to freely operate in Sarkozy’s wine cellars of the Élysée Palace, lunch will be served by footmen.
Carla and Sarkozy can order food around the clock. The kitchen is always on duty.
A life like God in France.
Outrage? Protests? Not a trace. In France it is considered a matter of honor that the head of state to the “glory of the nation” embodies. He is the successor of the Sun Kings. And just as he lives.
Read moreNicolas Sarkozy Lives Like ‘God In France’: 8 Jets, 61 Official Cars, 1000 Staffers (44 Chauffeurs, 87 Cooks), Fresh Flowers Every Day For €280.000 A Year …