From the article:
“The idea is to further prepare for a catastrophic earthquake along the New Madrid fault line,…”
– Pentagon Earthquake Nightmare: Fukushima On The Mississippi – 15 Nuclear Power Plants In The New Madrid Seismic Zone – New Madrid Fault Earthquake ‘History’
– FEMA Opens Disaster Help Center In St. Louis Missouri (05/14/2011)
– FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Pre-Packaged Meals For A Catastrophic Disaster Event Within The New Madrid Fault System (Required Shelf Life Only 36 Months???)
– FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Blankets For A Catastrophic Disaster Event Within The New Madrid Fault System
– FEMA Training Police That It is Perfectly Normal To Place People In FEMA Camps
MUST-SEE: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory: Police State (And FEMA Concentration Camps) (Documentary)
– NY National Guard Suddenly Decides Hurricane Relief Trumps Mock Disaster Drill (Wired, Oct 31, 2012):
Updated 8:42 a.m. Hours after being contacted by Danger Room, the New York Army National Guard on Tuesday night abruptly reversed a decision to send hundreds of soldiers out-of-state in the midst of the Hurricane Sandy relief effort.
The troops were previously declared unavailable to help New York recover from the state’s biggest hurricane in centuries. Instead, they were assigned to fight a fake disaster.
But hours before they were set to deploy, the troops’ participation in a week-long exercise in Missouri known as “Vigilant Guard” was cancelled. The exercise is designed to test the response to a mock earthquake in the Midwest. Until Tuesday, that previously scheduled drill took precedence over the real-world catastrophe that struck the East Coast. It was declared a bureaucratic near-impossibility to redeploy hundreds of guardsmen at a moment’s notice, even at a moment when so many are in need.
Troops from the New York Army National Guard’s 104th Military Police Battalion, the 1156th Engineer Company – 450 soldiers in all — were poised to head to the middle of the country. Dozens more from the 42nd Combat Aviation Brigade were supposed to train in Pennsylvania this weekend. ”At this point in time, we’re still sending our soldiers to Vigilant Guard,” Eric Durr, a spokesman for the New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs, told Danger Room late Tuesday afternoon.
Hours later, that changed. “Last night the decision was made to cancel New York National Guard participation in Vigilant Guard,” Durr emailed on Wednesday morning. “The adjutant general [the Guard’s commanding officer] decided to keep troops in state in case they are needed.”
Read moreNY National Guard Suddenly Decides Hurricane Sandy Relief Trumps Mock Disaster Drill