Just another elite puppet President (like Clinton, Bush & Obama)…
– Leaked Doc Reveals White House Planning “Regime Change” In Iran
...as predicted here at I. U. before the election.
– David Stockman Warns: Forget ‘America’, “It’s Deep State First”:
“… the Donald has in effect declared himself to be the middle east’s Spanker-in-Chief, promising to annihilate Iran for doing exactly what Ike had in mind… By turning the US war machine into an auxiliary operative in Bibi Netanyahu’s political machine, the Donald has put the Deep State First like never before.”
– U.S. 4 Star General Wesley Clark, Oct 3, 2007: ‘We’re Gonna Attack And Destroy The Governments In 7 Countries In 5 Years’ … ‘Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Iran’ (Video)
– Interview With US General Wesley Clark (Ret.): US Government Planned To ‘Take Out 7 Countries In 5 Years’: ‘Starting With Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Finishing Off Iran’ (Video)
– 28 Israeli jets fired about 60 rockets in overnight strikes on Syria – Russian MoD
– Israeli Airstrike In Syria Was “Most Extensive Attack In Decades”:
In what is now being described as the “most direct confrontation between Israel and Iran in decades,” Israel exchanged fire with Syrian and Iranian forces during a late-night showdown that ended early Thursday morning.
The exchange came days after Israel called up reserve troops to the Golan Heights, the disputed border region.
It also followed by less than two days President Trump’s decision to pull the US out of the Iran deal. Trump said Tuesday that the US would swiftly reimpose economic sanctions on Iran that had been lifted following the 2015 agreement.
According to Syrian media, some 28 Israeli aircraft fired around 60 air-to-surface missiles at Syria during the exchange. Iranian lawmakers have denied the IDF’s claims that Iranian forces in Syria provoked Israel by firing on their positions in the Golan Heights border area.
Israel also launched roughly 10 surface-to-surface missiles, which struck military targets near Damascus and in Southern Syria, according to the Russian military.
– Iran Claims Israel Attack Was A False Flag:
In the aftermath of one of the most severe Israeli attacks on Syria “in decades,” Iranian lawmakers said Thursday that Iran had no role in the attack, and that Shia nation doesn’t operate any bases in Syria.
Mohammad Javad Jamali Nobandegani, a member of the Iranian Parliament’s national security and foreign policy committee, said Israel’s claim that Iran had provoked Israel by firing first was “a lie,” adding that “Israel’s history of carrying out unprovoked attacks in Syria has been well-documented.“
Flashback: On record: Benjamin Netanyahu: ‘America is something that can easily be moved.’ ‘The world won’t say a thing.’ ‘The world will say we’re defending.’ (VIDEO)
And now the Balkans? I. U. readers know why this is important:
– Five “Most Wanted” ISIS Leaders Captured, Trapped Using Smartphone App
– Did Putin Green-Light Tonight’s Massive Israeli Strikes On Syria?
– Australia Bans Payments Over $10k, Unleashes “Mobile Strike Teams” In War On Cash
– McCain Sides With Democrats Urging Senate To Reject Haspel CIA Nomination
– Merkel: “Europe Can No Longer Rely On The US To Protect It”
– Ebola’s Back! Congo Outbreak Sees 21 Cases, 17 Deaths In Last Month
– Putting London’s “Soaring” Homicide Rate In Perspective
– “Unstable” Tesla Battery Reignites Days After Bursting Into Flames As NTSB Probes Latest Deadly Tesla Crash
– Another Step Towards Collapse Of The Petrodollar
– Mastermind Behind 9/11 Attacks Wants To Chime In On Haspel CIA Confirmation
– Watch CIA Veteran, 78, Get Dragged Out Of Haspel Confirmation And Tackled By Capitol Police
Read moreWorld News (May 10, 2018 Edition): Leaked Doc Reveals White House Planning “Regime Change” In Iran – UK: Sharing ‘Hate Posts’ Online Could Lead to Six Months In Jail Under Newly Proposed Rules – Israeli Airstrike In Syria Was “Most Extensive Attack In Decades” – Iran Claims Israel Attack Was A False Flag – Five “Most Wanted” ISIS Leaders Captured, Trapped Using Smartphone App – Australia Bans Payments Over $10k, Unleashes “Mobile Strike Teams” In War On Cash