– WTF? NSA Chief Says Phone Records Were Swept Up As Part Of A NATO Defence Program, Not NSA Spying
If the elitists really want to create a New World Order then the spy agencies have to work together in order to eventually become one big brother spy agency, ..
… but that is a conspiracy, right?
“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”
– David Rockefeller
– Vice President Joe Biden: The ‘Affirmative Task’ Before Us Is To ‘Create A NEW WORLD ORDER’ (Video, April 5, 2013)
– BARACK OBAMA: BRITAIN AND US WILL FORGE NEW WORLD
– German Chancellor Angela Merkel Calls For NEW WORLD ORDER (ARD – Tagesthemen, June 4, 2011)
– President Obama’s New World Order: ‘We have to shape an international order that can meet the challenges of our generation’
– Mikhail Gorbachev: Uprisings Signal an Emerging ‘NEW WORLD ORDER’
– Pope Benedict XVI Calls for NEW FINANCIAL ORDER With ‘Real Teeth’
– Gordon Brown Praises New World Order (19 Feb 2010)
Edward Snowden papers unmask close technical cooperation and loose alliance between British, German, French, Spanish and Swedish spy agencies
In this photo illustration, the logos of intelligence agencies the NSA, BND, GCHQ, DGSE are displayed on folders. Photograph: Ulrich Baumgarten via Getty Images
– GCHQ and European spy agencies worked together on mass surveillance (Guardian, Nov 1, 2013):
The German, French, Spanish and Swedish intelligence services have all developed methods of mass surveillance of internet and phone traffic over the past five years in close partnership with Britain’s GCHQ eavesdropping agency.
The bulk monitoring is carried out through direct taps into fibre optic cables and the development of covert relationships with telecommunications companies. A loose but growing eavesdropping alliance has allowed intelligence agencies from one country to cultivate ties with corporations from another to facilitate the trawling of the web, according to GCHQ documents leaked by the former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden.
The files also make clear that GCHQ played a leading role in advising its European counterparts how to work around national laws intended to restrict the surveillance power of intelligence agencies.
The German, French and Spanish governments have reacted angrily to reports based on National Security Agency (NSA) files leaked by Snowden since June, revealing the interception of communications by tens of millions of their citizens each month. US intelligence officials have insisted the mass monitoring was carried out by the security agencies in the countries involved and shared with the US.
The US director of national intelligence, James Clapper, suggested to Congress on Tuesday that European governments’ professed outrage at the reports was at least partly hypocritical. “Some of this reminds me of the classic movie Casablanca: ‘My God, there’s gambling going on here,’ ” he said.
Read moreGCHQ And European Spy Agencies Worked Together On Mass Surveillance