– Australian engineer says he has found Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 on Google Earth – and bizarrely claims the aircraft’s wreckage is riddled with bullet holes:
- Mechanical engineer Peter McMahon claims to have located the missing plane
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went missing in 2014 after leaving Kuala Lumpur
- Mr McMahon claims the wreckage is located near island 22.5km from Mauritius
- He also claims that authorities refuse to search because it’s ‘full of bullet holes’
An Australian mechanical engineer has made the bizarre claim that he has found doomed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 using Google Earth.
Peter McMahon, who has a background in crash investigations, said he used Google Earth to locate the wreckage of the flight which went missing in 2014, The Daily Star reported.
According to Mr McMahon’s claims, the wreckage of the flight is located 16km south of Round Island, which is 22.5km north of Mauritius, in an area of the ocean that has not been searched before.
Read moreAustralian engineer says he has found Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 on Google Earth – and bizarrely claims the aircraft’s wreckage is riddled with bullet holes