* * *
H/t reader squodgy:
“The ZEER Pot is ingenious.”
* * *
Veterans Today, or rather, Gordon Duff, the self-confessed disinfo agent of Veterans Today, published another article about the “Red Circle”, which only exists in the minds of mentally ill tricksters like Keshe and Duff.
To give himself credibility, he quotes Ricardo Baretzky, a known NWO supporter and head of ECIPS, which is basically a blueprint structure for the NWO government. It seems the KF followers really want to be ruled by a luciferian NWO dictatorship.
So all the false serpents are supporting each other, continuing to slander and accuse me, an innocent person, of being the head of an international crime syndicate. So ridiculous. We would like to point out that Baretzky, just like all the other disinfo agents, has been interviewed by (SURPRISE!) Project Camelot. It is becoming clearer and clearer that their cult is afraid of being exposed.
Last week, Egyptian TV-host Youssef Al-Husseini reflected on the attack on Finsbury Park Mosque. His central thesis: Why does the European Muslim community still expect to be embraced by the European community.
What followed is a rant that would get Native Brits locked up, but, oh well. It seems Al-Husseini is is now on a par with Anwar Malek’s timeless rant on the “State of the Arabs”, which can be viewed below.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
Having posed with dead bodies and the like in Syria and Iraq life is just so darn hard for them now
Hundreds of Swedish residents who went to fight for the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria have now returned to Europe and the Swedish government has given several of them “protected identities” to keep locals from finding out who they are.
The vast majority of the returning jihadist fighters keep a very low profile once they get back to Sweden as many have committed terrorist offences while in the Middle East. 27-year-old Walad Ali Yousef is one returnee that the government has given a special status protecting his identity, normally given to people under serious threat Expressen reports.
Exhausted and demoralized after repeated buyouts and cutbacks in the newsroom, it seems the downtrodden journalists at the New York Times have finally had enough: In a pair of letters delivered to executive editor Dean Baquet and managing editor Joseph Kahn, the News Guild of New York said the New York Times editorial staff will leave the newsroom on Thursday as a demonstration of solidarity as management threatens jobs, according to MarketWatch.
Unlike the employee rebellion at the Wall Street Journal last year, when staffers confronted management about unequal pay practices and a paucity of female reporters and editors in leadership roles, the uproar at the times is centered around the repeated paycuts and cutbacks, which have left the newsroom feeling “demoralized.” One letter was sent by the organization’s copy editors, who are facing dramatic staffing cuts, while the second letter was sent by reporters in an expression of solidarity with the editing staff. Both detailed frustrations with the repeated rounds of buyouts, and the lack of transparency surrounding management’s decisionmaking.
With his latest two tweets, in which he attacked “Morning” Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, Trump may have finally crossed the line. At least that’s the view of a group of Republicans who slammed Trump’s over his tweets attacking MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski, saying the personal jabs about a woman’s looks were unworthy of the presidency.
“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office,” Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska said on Twitter Thursday.
Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.
— Ben Sasse (@BenSasse) June 29, 2017
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham also slammed Trump tweeting. “Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America,”
More than 800 earthquakes have now been recorded at the Yellowstone Caldera, a long-dormant supervolcano located in Yellowstone National Park, over the last two weeks – an ominous sign that a potentially catastrophic eruption could be brewing.
* * *
The federal government will soon begin searching through travelers’ books at the airport as airlines test out fingerprint scans.
Next time you choose to take a flight in the United States, you will not only be given the option of a free walk through the full body scanner or a complimentary rub down courtesy of the Transportation Security Administration. Your next flight might include a search of your laptop, books, and possibly a fingerprint scan. Since the launch of the Trump administration travelers have been subject to increasingly invasive measures in the form of laptop searches and discrimination against those traveling from majority Muslim countries.
Now the TSA is testing out new measures that require passengers to remove books and paper goods from their carry-on luggage. According to new reports from The Wall Street Journal and Sacramento Bee, the TSA had already begun to roll out these new invasive policies.
In a note this morning from Deutsche Bank’s freight and logistics analyst Amit Mehrotra, he notes that the “WMT vs. AMZN battle is heating up” and points to a report by DV Velocity, according to which a well respected transportation industry consultant told attendees of a logistics conference that Walmart (WMT) is telling trucking companies that it will no longer do business with them if they continue moving goods for Amazon (AMZN).
This follows similar reports citing WMT’s “request” for its tech partners to stop using Amazon Web Services.
The news, while suggestive perhaps of Walmart’s growing desperation in its war with the retail juggernaut that is Amazon, has dramatic implications not only for the future of retail (and associated prices) but for one of the most important US industries: trucking, and the number of people it employes.
Here’s a headline that should send a chill through the spine of every bartender and server in America: “Bionic bartenders deployed at Las Vegas Strip bar.”
As we reported last week, Cowen analyst Andrew Charles calculated that McDonald’s “Experience of the Future” strategy could allow it to replace 2,500 cashiers with “Big Mac ATMs” by the end of 2017 – and another 3,000 in 2018.
Now, in a hint of what’s to come for the nightlife industry, the Las Vegas Sun reports that the a bar relying solely on robot bartenders – the first of its kind in the US – will open on Friday.
Content originally published at iBankCoin.com
I know, the Nasdaq is down 100 and tech stocks are engulfed in flames. But how do you expect me to sit here and ignore this story? As a person who lives to ‘stir the pot’, this is the best timeline for me. All I have to do it sit back and watch the President of the United States talk smack all day, providing me with endless ways to trigger those opposed to him.
Just to recap today’s impeachable offense.
Trump tweeted to Joe Scarborough ( a never Trumper), and his soon to be wife Mika Brzezinski, these insane comments.
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 29, 2017
…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 29, 2017
The response by Never Trumpers and the Hillbot brigade has been sheer unhinged outrage.