Added: 3. März 2010
More on Goldman Sachs:
– Banksters Bet Greece Defaults on Debt They Helped Hide
– Secret AIG Document Shows That Goldman Sachs Minted Most Toxic CDOs
– Here Comes The Next Bubble: Carbon Trading
– Greek Debt Crisis: How Goldman Sachs Helped Greece to Mask its True Debt
– The CDS Puppetmaster Behind It All And The Ever Increasing Parallels Between AIG And Greece
– The Illuminati Banksters: JPMorgan vs. Goldman Sachs
– Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows
– America’s Impending Master Class Dictatorship!
– Ron Paul on FOX NEWS: Wall Street Bailout FRAUD
– The No.1 Trend Forecaster Gerald Celente: Financial Mafia Controlling US and Wall Street
– How Goldman Sachs Made Tens Of Billions From The Economic Collapse Of America In Four Easy Steps
– Goldman Sachs: Investors Could Only Lose in Offshore Deals
– Goldman Sachs: Betting Against All of Us
– Chinese firm says won’t pay Goldman Sachs on options losses!
– Goldman Sachs Banksters Arming Themselves With Pistols Against Public
– Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein: I’m doing ‘God’s work’
– Wall Street Banksters To Pay $30 Billion Record Bonuses In 2009
– Absolute Perfection: Goldman Sachs Loses Money On Just One Trading Day In Q3
– Goldman Sachs: Trading Perfection And Statistical Improbabilities
– Goldman Sachs Takes On New Role: Taking Away People’s Homes
– CIT Bankruptcy Filing Expected in Days; $2.3 Billion Taxpayer Money to Be Wiped Out; Goldman Sachs Receives $285 Million In Termination Fees
– New York Fed’s Secret Choice to Pay for AIG Swaps Squandered Billions of Taxpayer Money:
…and remember who got the bailout money back then:
– AIG Discloses Counterparties as Obama, Cuomo Assail Bonuses:
This time the bailout money from the U.S. taxpayer went to:
Goldman Sachs led beneficiaries, with $12.9 billion, followed by SocGen, France’s No. 3 bank, with $11.9 billion, and Deutsche Bank, Germany’s biggest lender, with $11.8 billion. Barclays Plc received $8.5 billion from AIG, Merrill Lynch & Co. got $6.8 billion, Bank of America Corp. got $5.2 billion and UBS AG got $5 billion.
– US taxpayers pay Goldman Sachs for Swaps on Nonexistent Bonds
– The Goldman Sachs Bankster Casino – Where The Hell Is The Outrage?
– US: Utah approved a $27.3 million incentive package to keep Goldman Sachs, bringing the total amount to $47.3 million
– On the Edge with Max Keiser (09/04/09): The Banksters have free reign in America
– Goldman Sachs Loses Grip on Its Doomsday Machine
– Goldman Sachs Code Theft BOMBSHELL?
– Goldman Sachs Market Manipulation Dominance at Risk by Theft
– New Secrecy Rule Lets Goldman Sachs Control Stock Prices Unmolested by Public Scrutiny