* * *
BOYCOTT PAYPAL: PayPal bows to Left-fascist pressure, endorses jihad, drops Jihad Watch.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
The bitcoin price broke $4,000 for the first time over the weekend, and it continued its record-setting run on Monday. The bitcoin market cap soared past $70 billion, initiating an event the cryptocurrency community has been anticipating for years: bitcoin now has a greater total valuation than payment-processing behemoth PayPal.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
– AAA+++, Great Ebay Synergies, Tremendous PayPal Shareholder Value; Over Three Thousand Layoffs (ZeroHedge, Dec 10, 2014):
Throughout the summer, one of the biggest activist stories, therefore one naturally involving Carl Ichan, was whether eBay would spin off PayPal. And sure enough, following months of promises and vows by John Donohoe that the company would never split, on September 30, around the time the market started hitting one record high after another, the company announced it would do precisely the opposite and all those activist demands would be fulfilled (and that John Donohoe would be handsomely compensated for his lies, especially since he would have no role in the resulting company).
So when the press release hit, some were wondering just what do the following buzzwords mean:
- Maximizes strategic focus and flexibility for eBay and PayPal to capitalize on respective growth opportunities in highly competitive, rapidly changing global commerce and payments markets
- Preserves eBay and PayPal relationships through arm’s length operating agreements
- Provides shareholders with more targeted investment opportunities; best path to sustainable shareholder value
Followed by even more confusing corporate buzz speak:
– World’s Second-Biggest Internet Payment Network – PayPal – Will Accept Bitcoin (Washington’s Blog, Sep 9, 2014):
Bitcoin Is Going Mainstream
But a huge shift just occurred, which virtually guarantees that Bitcoin will become a normal payment method. Specifically, PayPal has just announced that it will accept Bitcoin.
From the article:
“People say I should have moved money to the bank.
Easier said than done.
I thought I shouldn’t put too much money in the bank from looking at the financial crisis.”
One of my readers said, ”You were Assanged.”
How Iori Mochizuki could have left so much money in his PayPal account is beyond me.
I hope he will recover somehow.
Wish I would get so many donations.
– [Column] Paypal decided to close FD’s Paypal account for no reason, lost one year living expense / Was I Assanged ? (Fukushima Diary, May 8, 2014)
This is how the elitists do it …
… as described in John Perkin’s book …
@Amazon.com: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
They send an economic hitman which offers new leaders of foreign countries $200 million (… or more if deemed necessary; It’s probably much more today, because of inflation.) for their ‘cooperation’.
If they refuse to ‘cooperate’ here come the jackals.
So Glenn Greenwald may well have had to choose been $250 million or death.
Understandably he took the money.
He unlike some South American leaders that did resist the U.S. (… and died!!!) has not even a security apparatus behind him that could possibly protect him from the NSA & the CIA.
– Greenwald’s big mysterious PayPal payday (Brasscheck TV):
I guess alternative journalism does pay
NSA crusader may have something to hide
The speakers here are Sibel Edmonds, Guillermo Jimenez, and James Corbett
Why has one of the chief shareholders of PayPal – a company known to cooperate with the NSA – given Glenn Greenwald and friends $250 million – yes one quarter of a billion dollars – to start a new news agency?
With all due respect to Greenwald, why is he so sensitive about the matter and unwilling to discuss the rather obvious conflict of interest openly?
There’s nothing wrong with making money. Nothing wrong with making a lot of money. But this is a little weird to say the least.
- Peter A. Thiel, President, Thiel Capital
– Ron Paul’s Biggest Supporter Is Bilderberger, International Financier Peter Thiel
For your entertainment.