* * *
Sea rescue? Nonsense, it is clearly a ferry service, and new material for the aid organizations, which pull the money out of the pockets.
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) July 20, 2017
– Former Director Of Operations In The Hungarian Intelligence Agency: “The Situation is catastrophic” – “We’re Talking About An Invasion” – “Tens Of Thousands Of Muslim Migrants Prepare For Civil War In Germany” (Video)
* * *
TRIPOLI (AFP) – At least 20 boats carrying thousands of migrants on their way to Italy were spotted on Friday off the coast of the western city of Sabratha, the Libyan navy said.
“Large rescue and interception operations are under way” with the help of the Libyan coastguard, fishing and commercial boats and in coordination with the Italian authorities, navy spokesman General Ayoub Qassem said.
– Rebels living in England claim UK government let them travel to Libya to fight Gaddafi – even though they were subject to counter-terrorism orders – as investigators probe Abedi’s visits to Tripoli:
- Former fighters including Libyan exiles and British-Libyan residents described how MI5 ‘sorted’ their travel
- British government is said to have adopted an ‘open door’ policy for fighters willing to travel to fight Gaddafi
- Comes as Home Secretary Amber Rudd admitted authorities knew of the Manchester bomber Salman Abedi
- Those who travelled fought alongside Islamic militants despite being subject travel bans for posing a threat
Rebels living in England have claimed the UK Government waived travel bans to let them fight Colonel Gaddafi in Libya as investigators probe the Manchester bomber’s visits to Tripoli.
Read moreRebels living in England claim UK government let them travel to Libya to fight Gaddafi – even though they were subject to counter-terrorism orders – as investigators probe Abedi’s visits to Tripoli
Outspoken critic of Big Government and former U.S. presidential candidate, Dr. Ron Paul, blasted the West for ignoring admonishments from deposed, late, Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, who asserted prior to his death, the rise of U.S.-supported Islamic extremists would lead to attacks on Europe…
H/t reader squodgy:
“Say no more.”
* * *