– Same delusional people who say vaccines are safe also insist GMOs, glyphosate, aspartame, mercury and radiation are safe, too (Natural News, March 9, 2015):
If vaccines are perfectly safe as we’re all told by the “institutional liars” of our delusional era, then why did Congress create a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program which has paid out nearly $3 billion in financial compensation to families of children who were provably injured by vaccines?
If vaccines don’t harm anyone as we are constantly told, then why does this government vaccine injury table exist which explains:
In accordance with section 312(b) of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, title III of Pub. L. 99-660, 100 Stat. 3779 (42 U.S.C. 300aa-1 note) and section 2114(c) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300aa-14(c)), the following is a table of vaccines, the injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths resulting from the administration of such vaccines, and the time period in which the first symptom or manifestation of onset or of the significant aggravation of such injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths is to occur after vaccine administration for purposes of receiving compensation under the Program.
Remarkably, most Americans have no idea there even exists a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The media mostly ignores it, pretending it doesn’t exist in precisely the same way the media pretends there’s no mercury in vaccines (even though there still is).
And if you really want proof that vaccines are dangerous because of the toxic chemicals they still contain, just consider this hilarious fact: Hillary Clinton says vaccines are safe. Yep, and she wants all her emails to be made public, too, so that you can find out how the Clinton Foundation has been funded with millions of dollars from terror-linked anti-American governments known for committing “violence against women” explains the New York Times.
Anyone who’s stupid enough to inject themselves with a toxic cocktail of chemicals recommended by Hillary Clinton might even be brain damaged enough to vote for another Clinton… or another Bush, for that matter. (Have you realized it’s all theater yet?)
Vaccines are made dangerous by the toxic additives
Virtually all informed people have already come to the realization that vaccines are far less than perfectly safe for the simple reason that they contain mercury, MSG, formaldehyde, aborted human fetal tissue and other bizarre chemicals — none of which are medically necessary in a vaccine in the first place.
Vaccine manufacturers add these chemicals to vaccines on purpose. They want them in the formula! And instead of removing the toxic chemicals and manufacturing “clean vaccines” that would meet almost no resistance from the public, they instead got Congress to grant the industry absolute legal immunity so that they could continue to sell flawed products that repeatedly harm children, teens and adults. How’s that for corporate ethics?
If there’s anyone who hasn’t yet awakened to the origins of the present-day vaccine fanaticism and measles scaremongering hoax, here’s something very important to consider:
The same people claiming vaccines are safe also claim all the following toxic chemicals and poisons are safe, too:
• Glyphosate (Roundup)
• Fukushima radiation
• Statin drugs
• Antidepressant drugs
• Fracking chemicals
In fact, vaccine pushers have never met a chemical or heavy metal they didn’t absolutely love! And they’re sure that infants, children and pregnant women are perfectly safe to be injected with unlimited quantities of vaccines, because that’s what the corporate-funded fraudulent science says.
Their logic is utterly irrational and bizarre, of course. They argue that aluminum is safe to inject into children because there’s also aluminum in Tums antacids, for example. This is the logical equivalent to arguing that because there’s lead in brown rice, it is therefore safe to inject children with lead, too.
Fluoride fanatics also attempt to invoke the same twisted logic. Because fluoride is a “naturally-occurring mineral,” they claim, it’s a great idea to artificially inject toxic forms of fluoride into the water supply to “restore the mineral.” This, too, is the logical equivalent of arguing for more arsenic in the water supply because arsenic is also a “naturally-occurring mineral.” Perhaps next we’ll see fluoride advocates calling for arsenic, lead, cadmium and mercury to be added to the water supply, too.
But wait: Vitamin C, midwives and medicinal herbs are all “dangerous”
The same people pushing vaccines, fluoride and GMOs as “safe” also attack everything from the natural world, condemning those things are “dangerous.”
What kind of things do the vaccine, GMO and fluoride pushers say are dangerous?
• Vitamin C
• Organic agriculture
• Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Medicinal herbs
• Chiropractic care
• Food self-reliance
• Preparedness (“preppers”)
Anything that actually protects and enhances your individual health, you see, is relentlessly attacked by the delusional “science screamers” who ridiculously believe that science is determined by who screams the loudest rather than who has the most compelling and logical evidence.
Absolute opposition to medical freedom, Gandhi, natural medicine and free speech
It’s not just natural things like vitamin C that the vaccine pushers insist are dangerous: they also have a deep philosophical investment in ideas like medical fascism, the suppression of scientific reality and the destruction of human rights.
That’s why they also strongly oppose:
• Medical freedom and personal choice.
• Free speech about medicine.
• Parenthood and the right for a parent to decide what’s best for their child.
• The Bill of Rights and American freedoms.
• Anyone who still believes in civil rights, human rights and human dignity.
• Intelligent questions of any kind concerning vaccines, GMOs, medications or fluoride.
Absolute support for forced medication, criminalization of naturopaths, and outlawing all herbs and vitamins
At the same time, vaccine pushers strongly support all the following ideas, many of which are rooted in eugenics and “medical Marxism”:
• Forced mass medication of the public by dripping medications into the water supply.
• The outlawing or heavy regulation of all vitamins, herbs and natural medicines.
• The criminalization and arrest of all who practice natural medicine: Herbalists, alternative cancer clinic doctors, etc.
• Mandatory organ harvesting from all citizens upon their death, to solve the “organ donor shortage” crisis.
• Death panels: A society where the government decides how long you live and then euthanizes you upon reaching a certain age.
• The elimination of free speech about medicine and health and the suppression of any discussion of natural cures on the internet. (Google, anyone?)
• Forced depopulation to reduce the global population and thereby “save the planet.”
• The use of human children as guinea pigs for medical experiments.
• The imprisoning of Americans who disagree with the corporate-funded “scientific consensus” delusions of the day.
• Egomaniacal arrogance of poison pushers who are so convinced their drugs / vaccines / fluoride / GMOs are so incredibly amazing that every person on the planet should be forced to consume them at gunpoint… for their own good, of course, because the poison pushers are so compassionate.
So the next time hear some corporate-bribed TV scientist utter the delusional words “Vaccines are safe!”, ask them what they had for lunch. You’ll probably learn it was a toxic stew of genetically modified, artificially colored, partially-hydrogenated soybean oil processed food product laced with pesticides and flavored with MSG. Yep, for people like this, poisoning the entire world is nothing more than a reflection of what they’ve already done to themselves. No wonder they’re so angry all the time!