Here is why there is still a complete MSM blackout on Ron Paul:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
– David Rockefeller, Bilderberg meeting 1991
Ron Paul is the one candidate those elitists are really afraid of.
Just look at David Rockefeller’s reaction:
– Rockefeller scared of Ron Paul (Video)
Ron Paul is the only one that would abolish their private Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, bring the troops home and make an end to the illegal wars …
… or do you hope that the ‘Liar in Chief’ Obama bin Bush will finally remember and keep all his promises?
– Obama: ‘I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank.’ (Video)
Hundreds of soldiers had to die because of this lie (Over 300 in 2009 alone!!!).
YouTube Added: 22.10.2011
Final results announced, winner with 53.5% of the votes: RON PAUL!
The official results from the 428 participants:
RON PAUL 53.50%
Herman Cain 25.47%
Mitt Romney 8.88%
Newt Gingrich 5.37%
Rick Perry 2.80%
Jon Huntsman 2.10%
Rick Santorum .93%
Michele Bachmann .47%
In other news:
– Ohio GOP Straw Poll Gives Ron Paul A Majority (NBC 4i)
These are your ‘alternatives’:
– Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman Wants Preemptive Iran Strike: ‘I Cannot Live With A Nuclear-Armed Iran. If You Want An Example Of When I Would Use American Force, It Would Be That’
– Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney Argues For Increase In Military Spending To Ensure US Military Dominance Over Other Nations
– Presidential Candidate Herman Cain: ‘There’s No Reason To Audit The Federal Reserve’
– Presidential Candidate Rick Perry Open To Send US Military To Kill Drug Cartels IN MEXICO
– Ron Paul Nevada GOP Debate On CNN: All Questions And Answers – ‘I Would Cut All Foreign Aid’ – ‘We are On A Bankruptcy Course’ (Video – Oct. 18, 2011)
– Ron Paul On CNN: Iran Plot Is War Propaganda – ‘I Don’t Think Iranians Are That Stupid’ – Economic Plan To Restore America (Video)
– Presidential Candidate Ron Paul’s Agenda Includes Eliminating Five Government Departments, Saving $1 Trillion In Spending And A Presidential Salary Of Just $39,336 (Instead of $400,000)
– Presidential Candidate Ron Paul’s Economic Plan to Restore America (Press Conference – Video)
– Ron Paul 2012: The Only One We Can Trust
– Ron Paul Wins Straw Poll – MSM Silence
– CENSORSHIP: FOX News Deletes The ‘Who Won the Debate?’ Poll After RON PAUL Wins!
– Noam Chomsky Defends Ron Paul
– Guess Who Got The Highest Military Donations? (A Picture Worth A Thousand Words)
– Republican Strategist: ‘Ron Paul Has The Deepest Support I’ve Seen In Decades!’