And the government already has the ‘FEMA coffins’:
Is there a link to the recent mystery animal deaths?
– Mass Death of Birds and Fish: Is There a Cover Up? (FOODCONSUMER – Dr. Mercola)
New Madrid Fault Line: Could it be related to the recent earthquake activity along a fault line that runs along the mid-eastern section of the U.S.? Could it have dispersed pollutants into the water and atmosphere?
: Sources Sought
: Added: Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores blankets to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for blankets in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M blankets per day):
– 100% cotton;
– 66″ x 90″
The following questions are put forward to interested parties:
1. Please specify the type of organization responding to the questions (i.e. small business, large business, industry association, etc.) If a small business, please specify all Small Business Administration socioeconomic programs under which your organization qualifies.
2. Does your organization have a product available that meets all the specifications above?
If the answer is “Yes:” What is the country of origin?
If the answer is “No:” (a) Can your organization produce such a product? (b) What would be the product lead time? (c) What country are the manufacturing plants located in?
3. Can your organization delivery the product to a specified location within a 24 hour period?
4. Please provide an implementation plan for critical delivery orders and delivery surge orders.
5. What states do you already have contracts in place with to provide these types of products?
6. Please detail the type of blankets and quantities you can provide for each day following a disaster.
7. Please provide alternatives to the blanket specifications that your organization can provide.
8. What type of delivery schedule would your organization recommend for the blankets?
9. Does your organization have the capabilities to deliver products directly to FEMA’s CONUS Distributions Centers?
10. Can your organization track deliveries from point of origin to point of delivery?
11. What is your lead time for delivery once FEMA has placed an order?
Interested parties may also provide brochures, web links, or other literature about their products available for the specified users. Responses to this RFI are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract.
Vendors are encouraged to ask the Government questions regarding this potential requirement. Questions must be submitted in writing to Robin Jones at [email protected] not later than 2:00PM, 26 January 2011 to be answered. Responses to questions will be provided not later than 2:00PM, 03 February 2011. Request for Information closing date is 03 February 2011.
: 500 C Street SW
Patriots Plaza — 5th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
: Robin Jones [email protected] Phone: 202-646-4677
Source: Federal Business Opportunities