Donations In July

Moeraki Boulders, New Zealand

In order to stay up, this site needs your support, …

… especially because it is not generating any income via annoying advertisements.

* * *

Donations In July: $50

* * *

Donations in June: $80

Donations in May: $65

Donations in April: €10

Donations in March: $15, €10

Donations in February: €10

Donations in January: $175, €10

* * *

Donations in 2015: $385, €40

2 thoughts on “Donations In July”

  1. I tried to make a small donation, the system won’t let me. The amount I am offering is accurate in the box on top, but a comment in German says $5,00 which makes no sense at all…….
    I was using my Papal account, but it doesn’t seem to like something. I understand 80% of the German written, but the other 20% has me stumped.

    • To Marilyn,

      If you enter the amount you want to donate in the box on top first and then select your country the page should reload and everything should be in English.

      I’ve already sent an email to the one that did this PayPal thing for me to change the PayPal settings/options.

      Thank you and sorry about the ‘system’.


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.