On smart meters:
– HEALTH WARNING: DO NOT ALLOW SMART METERS TO BE INSTALLED IN YOUR HOME!
Don’t miss to see these two videos:
– Obama Executive Order 13575 Is UN Agenda 21 – Obama’s Rural Council
Americans never had a choice, Republicans would have done the very same thing.
George Carlin sums it up best:
– George Carlin: The American Dream
Change we can believe in? More like FASCISM we can take a bath in!
The American republic has been finished off before…
– Rep. Ron Paul: ‘The Fate Of The American Republic Is Now Sealed’
…and now it is getting worse.
Don’t forget to watch the following video…
– USDA Attacks Rural America with Smart Meters (Farm Wars, July 22, 2011):
On June 9, 2011, the Obama Administration Established the “White House Rural Council to Strengthen Rural Communities” via Executive Order. “Strengthening Rural Communities” is the spin. The real issue is control. Rural communities are where food is grown, and control of food is a main priority for the New World Order.
So, who is in charge of this Council? Why the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack, of course!
Sec. 3. Membership. (a) The Secretary of Agriculture shall serve as the Chair of the Council… (PDF of E.O.)
Just what is this new Rural Council?
The White House Rural Council will coordinate programs across government to encourage public-private partnerships to promote further economic prosperity and quality of life in rural communities nationwide. Chaired by Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack, the Council will be responsible for providing recommendations for investment in rural areas and will coordinate Federal engagement with a variety of rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, and state, local, and tribal governments.
Well, that is sufficiently vague to encompass just about anything. The following video describes its true agenda, which is to usher rural farming communities straight into the total control of Agenda 21.
ALERT! RURAL AMERICANS – FARMERS – ANYONE WHO EATS: BEWARE
And just what is one of the first things that Secretary Vilsack, as Chair of the Council going to do? Attack rural America with Smart Meters.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack joined Administration officials today to announce initiatives aimed at modernizing the nation’s electric grid, including USDA’s goal to invest $250 million in smart grid equipment deployment in rural America over the next 12 months.
What a Smart Grid does
In the United States, the Smart Grid concept is defined  as the modernization of the nation’s electricity transmission and distribution system to maintain a reliable and secure electricity infrastructure that can meet future demand growth and to achieve each of the following, which together characterize a Smart Grid:
(1) Increased use of digital information and controls technology to improve reliability, security, and efficiency of the electric grid.
(2) Dynamic optimization of grid operations and resources, with full cyber-security.
(3) Deployment and integration of distributed resources and generation, including renewable resources.
(4) Development and incorporation of demand response, demand-side resources, and energy-efficiency resources.
(5) Deployment of `smart’ technologies (real-time, automated, interactive technologies that optimize the physical operation of appliances and consumer devices) for metering, communications concerning grid operations and status, and distribution automation.
(6) Integration of `smart’ appliances and consumer devices.
(7) Deployment and integration of advanced electricity storage and peak-shaving technologies, including plug-in electric and hybrid electric vehicles, and thermal-storage air conditioning.
(8) Provision to consumers of timely information and control options.
(9) Development of standards for communication and interoperability of appliances and equipment connected to the electric grid, including the infrastructure serving the grid.
(10) Identification and lowering of unreasonable or unnecessary barriers to adoption of smart grid technologies, practices, and services.
What this means to you
A smart grid will put into place “digitally controlled devices that can alter the nature of the electrical load (giving the electric company the ability to turn off appliances in your home if they see fit.”
If you are using too much electricity, the kill switch is there to make sure that you are in compliance with mandated electrical usage. If you are trying to grow food, and your electrical consumption is high because of it, you can be cut off. No electricity means no water. No water means no crops. This is a total control grid.
Unlike traditional electric meters that merely record power use – and then must be read in-person once a month by a meter reader – Smart Meters measure consumption in real time. By being networked to computers in electric utilities, the new meters can signal people or their appliances to take certain actions, such as reducing power usage when electricity prices spike…
The system also has the ability to remotely disconnect or reconnect service…
The noose is tightening, and food is on the menu for complete corporate control. Control the food, and you control the people. Control the water, and you control the food. Control the electricity needed to pump the water, and you effectively place that noose squarely around our nation’s neck.
1 thought on “Obama Implemented U.N. Agenda 21 With Executive Order 13575 To Totally Control US Farming Communities – USDA Attacks Rural America With Smart Meters”
Having read this, it sounds like one’s privacy is being invaded,and that undue control by the government is underway!