When Goldman’s Loyd Blankfein said that he ‘is doing God’s work’ we should have asked what God he was talking about???
Well, Blankfein’s God and this Japanese doctors angel are most probably the very same entity.
Now radiation is good for you!!!
So this is actually ‘good news’:
– 2,700 Becquerels Per Kg Radioactive Cesium In Tea Leaves Picked By Elementary School Children in Itabashi, Tokyo
– Japanese Cancer Expert on the Fukushima Situation: ‘I Just Cannot Feel Any Hope For Japan’s Future’
– Radioactive Cesium In Urine Of All 10 Children Tested In Fukushima City, Located 60 Km From Fukushima Nuclear Plant
– High Levels Of Radioactive Cesium In Ashes FROM REGULAR HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE At Tokyo Trash Burning Plant
– Radiation ‘Experiment’ In Japan Just Got Bigger, As Fukushima To Fit All Infants, Kindergarteners, School Children With Radiation Monitoring Badges
– Radioactive Playground In Tokyo Metro Area!
– Fukushima City (Over 290,000 People) Is In Danger: Greenpeace Detects Cobalt-60 And High Radiation ‘Hot Spots’ – Children Should Be Evacuated Immediately
– Fallout! (60 Minutes): Japan’s Recovery Won’t Be Measured In Years, But Centuries – Michio Kaku: These Humans Are Guinea Pigs!
More on the effects of low-level radiation below.
– Radiation: Like an Angel’s Smile (EX-SKF, June 30, 2011):
A medical doctor in Koriyama City in Fukushima Prefecture has a cheerful message about radiation exposure after the Fukushima I Nuke Plant accident. As you’ve already heard from the other good doctor Shunichi Yamashita, yes indeed, “radiation is good for you”, and it is good for Fukushima’s future.
The doctor has a slide presentation on radiation in Fukushima Prefecture on his website and this is his conclusion:
Conclusion: A small radiation is good for your health
There are two sides to radiation.
Small dose: Like an angel’s smile (even at 50 millisieverts/year)
Large dose in short time: Like a devil’s violence
From now on, the number of cancer patients in Fukushima will decrease.
Food items with a small amount of radiation will fetch “premium”.
Fukushima Prefecture will be the Number One health land in Japan, and people will flock to Fukushima.
Our future is bright.
Like Disneyland, I suppose.
His conclusion is that Fukushima has “an angel’s smile”, i.e. almost harmless, if not beneficial, small amount of radiation.
Looking at his presentation, he seems to have come to the conclusion because:
- Fukushima has received a small amount of radiation when it rained on March 15 and radioactive iodine and cesium that were in the air fell on the ground with the rain because of the events on March 14 and 15 (Reactors 2, 3, 4 had explosions) that released a relatively large amount of radioactive materials;
- Now it’s mostly only cesium on the surface emitting gamma rays;
- They will never know the radiation exposure level in Fukushima until actually measured;
- There are people living in the places with high radiation; and
- There are data to prove that the long-term radiation exposure of 50 millisieverts/year decreases the number of cancer cases.
He tells us to just think of it as soaking in a radium [radon] hot spring (hormesis effect), particularly if we’re over 40.
Still, the doctor thinks that the community should do everything to protect children. His suggestion? Surround them with lead panels that will block radiation. (Lead poisoning anyone?)
What we can do for children:
Remove surface soil from schoolyards.
Put up lead panels on classroom walls.
Shorten the commute time to and from school.
Drive children to school, and school should allow cars inside the school gate.
Shield children’s room in the house with lead.
Shield children’s bed with lead.
If these measures cannot avoid 1 millisievert/year radiation exposure, then consider relocating children.
It seems to me to be infinitely better not to use lead panels around children and simply relocate them first, but I am no doctor.
There are no safe levels of radiation:
– AIOM (Italian Association of Medical Oncology) President Carmelo Iacono: ‘Nuclear Radiation Is The Most Carcinogenic Thing That Exists’
– IAEA Admits: There Is No Such Thing As ‘Safe’ Levels Of Radiation
– Prof. Chris Busby: ‘There’s No Doubt Fukushima Dwarfs Chernobyl’ – ‘There Has Been A Massive Cover-Up And That Cover-Up Is Still Going On (The Negative Health Effects Of Low-Dose Radiation From Fukushima!!!)
– Fairewinds’ Founder Maggie Gundersen Interviews Environmental Scientist Marco Kaltofen: Radiation In Food Is Going To Be A Nationwide Problem In The US!
– ‘Fukushima: Gross Miscarriage Of Radiation Science’ – Childrens Cancer Risk From Radiation Is 10 To 100 Times Higher For The Same Exposure To Adults
– Physicians For Social Responsibility Press Conference (04/26/2011): Chernobyl, Fukushima And Nuclear Power – Disturbing Facts!
– Dr. Helen Caldicott On The Japan Nuclear Disaster – The Truth MSM Won’t Tell You! (Video)
– Dr. Steven Wing And Chief Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gundersen Discuss Global Radiation Exposure and Consequences: There Is No Safe Dose of Radiation
– UC Santa Cruz Nuclear Expert Daniel Hirsch: ‘Every Amount of Radiation Exposure Increases Your Risk of Cancer.’ ‘There Is No Safe Level of Radiation.’
– Dr. Helen Caldicott: How Nuclear Apologists Mislead The World Over Radiation
– Dr. Brian Moench: There Is No ‘Safe’ Exposure To Radiation
– Dr. Peter Karamoskos: Don’t Be Fooled By A Never-Ending Cabal Of Paid Industry Scientific ”Consultants’ – Radiation Is Bad And Causes Cancer
– Are There Safe Levels of Radiation? How Much Radiation Is Safe? (Must-read!!!!!)
Radiation exposure is increased by a factor of a trillion. Inhaling even the tiniest particle, that’s the danger.
Yo: So making comparisons with X-rays and CT scans has no meaning. Because you can breathe in radioactive material.
Hirose: That’s right. When it enters your body, there’s no telling where it will go. The biggest danger is women, especially pregnant women, and little children. Now they’re talking about iodine and cesium, but that’s only part of it, they’re not using the proper detection instruments. What they call monitoring means only measuring the amount of radiation in the air. Their instruments don’t eat. What they measure has no connection with the amount of radioactive material.
Dr. Helen Caldicott (Co-founder of Physicians for Social Responsibility):
– The Propaganda From The Government And The Nuclear Industry About Low-Level Radiation Is Absolute Rubbish:
You’ve bought the propaganda from the nuclear industry. They say it’s low-level radiation. That’s absolute rubbish. If you inhale a millionth of a gram of plutonium, the surrounding cells receive a very, very high dose. Most die within that area, because it’s an alpha emitter. The cells on the periphery remain viable. They mutate, and the regulatory genes are damaged. Years later, that person develops cancer. Now, that’s true for radioactive iodine, that goes to the thyroid; cesium-137, that goes to the brain and muscles; strontium-90 goes to bone, causing bone cancer and leukemia. It’s imperative … that you understand internal emitters and radiation, and it’s not low level to the cells that are exposed. Radiobiology is imperative to understand these days.”