sites Explain this: where is the safest place to buy clomid online
– President Obama nominated for Nobel Peace Prize less then two weeks after Inauguration!!!
The future created by Obamanomics and the Fed:
windows a rencontre un probleme et doit redemarrer windows 10 Let’s take a look at what Obama has done:
https://www.cultureunderground.fr/338-dtf38767-sites-de-rencontres-jeunes.html * War mongered against Iran, even though he has known about this facility for at least a year, and has known of all sensitive materials that were moved into it for at least 6 months.
* Been hypocritical on torture: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
* Expanded the war in Afghanistan.
* Supported a fraudulent election in Afghanstian, in which Karzai, used the assistance of a one of the country’s “most notorious militia leaders” to gain support.
* Says he will leave up to 50,000 troops in Iraq even after “ending military operations.”
* Extended Blackwater’s (aka Xe’s) military contracts, Blackwater which has gone virtually unaccountable for its crimes.
* Expanded the use of military contractors.
* Helped give us an annual $1.4 trillion deficit, 3 times larger than the previous largest annual deficit.
* Hypocritical on the Defense of Marriage Act and Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.
* Says he does not need Congressional authority to hold detainees indefinitely.
* Continues to spy on peace groups through “fusion centers.”
* Issued signing statements, meaning that he will selectively choose to enforce parts of a law.
* Withdrew support for a bill to force financial firms to offer at least some “plain vanilla” products.
* Reappointed Bernanke, who espouses the same easy credit policies of Greenspan.
* Proposes to make the Fed a “super-regulator” when they are not equipped for such a job, and did not regulate adequately in the lead up to the financial crisis.
* Allows the Fed to monetize more debt, against the charter of the Fed, and partake in “quantitative easing.”
* Will not release White House visitor logs in a transparent fashion.
* Supports swine flu propaganda and police state measures associated with it, including the mandatory vaccination of 1.4 million Americans in the military.
* Allows the Federal Housing Authority, which provides nearly 40% of all mortgages, to go down the same road of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
* Attempts to protect ATT from prosecution by saying they are an “intra-governmental” agency.
* Flip-flopped on whether he thinks journalist should be forced to reveal sources. He now thinks they should.
* Continues to support Colombian military government, and has refused to let a Colombian civil rights advocate enter the country.
* Supports the growing trend of police militarization.
* Has the American tax payer on the hook for up to $23.7 trillion in stimulus and bailouts, while the unemployment rate continues to rise.
* Continues to use misleading unemployement figures.
* Misrepresents the facts, 2, 3, and costs, 2, 3, of Health Care/Insurance bill, including the $80 billion in savings from the insurance industry he so highly touted.
* Allows military to “award arms globocorp General Dynamics a $10m contract to set up a network of psychological-warfare “influence websites” supporting the Global War On Terror.”
* Allows staff to collect web users’ data without notice, and use it for questionable purposes.
* Pushed to continue provisions from the Patriot Act, including the “Lone Wolf” provision.
* Has only attempted to “suspend” $30 million in aid for the Honduran military government that overthrew democratically-elected President Zelaya, when they could withhold $150 million.
* Allows SEC inactivity even though their lack of oversight of the financial industry is one of the main things that has gotten us in this mess: 1, 2, 3, 4
* Has continued “extraordinary rendition.”
* Supports the President having control of the internet in case of an “emergency.”
* Held a phone conference with 1,000 Rabbis to try to get them to support his health care plan during Rosh Hashanah services.
* Won’t show contract given to company to build website to increase transparency of the bailout.
* Reversed pledge to renegotiate NAFTA.
* Waited until August to finalize TARP lobbying rules.
* Has been uncooperative with attempts to make his adminstration more transparent, 2.
* Claims that the U.S. Government is completely immune from litigation for illegal spying.
* Suggested that veterans should use their own private insurance to pay for injuries incurred in the line of duty.
* Pushed for bailout while the Democratic Presidential candidate.
* Supports Bush’s plan of school privitization.
* Refuses to follow through on campaign promise to fund 20 different projects based on the Harlem Children’s Zone,despite the fact that Education Secretary controls over $5 billion in funds, the most ever for an Education Secretary.
* Broke campaign promise of allowing five days of public comment before signing a bill.
* Appointee Rahm Emmanuel attempted to intimidate Senator John Kyl with the threat of federal stimulus money being withheld from his state.
* Appointee Rahm Emmanuel thinks US citizens on the No-Fly List should not be able to own guns, despite the fact that the ACLU estimates that over 1,000,000 Americans are on the No-Fly List.
* Appointee Eric Holder helped negotiate a settlement on behalf of Chiquita Brands in a Colombian death squad case,and also filed an amicus brief on behalf of the state in DC vs Heller, in which the state tried to argue that individuals did not have a right to gun ownership.
* Appointed former chief Monsanto lobbyist to head the FDA.
* Worked in close conjunction with Phrma lobbyist Billy Tauzin on health care legislation.
* Continues to allow 2/3rds of US corportations to avoid paying income tax.
* Has attended weekly prayer meeting of fascist political lobbying group “The Family,” as has his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who describes Family leader Doug Coe as a “genuinely loving spiritual mentor.”
* Supported FISA bill that “allows the President to grab all incoming and outgoing international communications without a warrant.”
October 10, 2009
Full article: JoshFultonBlogspot