– ‘Total Media Blackout’ In Japan As Younger Generations Are Slowly Dying
– Japan Physician: I hope adults will leave Tokyo, not just children — Strange things happening — Medications don’t seem to work — Rare diseases increasing dramatically (VIDEO) (ENENews, Nov 11, 2013):
Source: Mama Revo Magazine (Mom’s Revolution)
Translated by World Network For Saving Children From Radiation
Date: Nov. 11, 2013
Dr. Shigeru Mita, Mita Clinic in Tokyo: Our patients mostly come from Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Saitama, and other Northern Kanto areas.
The pediatricians’ general textbook says that reference value of neutrophil [the most abundant type of white blood cells, essential part of immune system] for healthy children (6-12 years old) is […] 4000, but it has shifted to 2500. It is lower than the threshold value of 3000. I think this points at a serious problem. […]
In the summer of 2011, there were many children with bloodshot eyes; and what we saw most were children with dark circles under the eyes. […] we are seeing more cases of sinusitis accompanied with mild case of asthma continuing for longer periods. And when these children spend some time in the West, they get better. If at all possible, I would like them to move away from East Japan. […]
[…] radioactive substances coming from Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant have reached Tokyo, and huge amounts of contaminated waste is being burned here as well, I cannot deny the possibility that we are inhaling radioactive substances contained in the air. Again, let me repeat that after the nuclear accident, enormous amounts of nuclear substances were released in the environment. Therefore, if we see an increase in symptoms that are different from the ones we’ve seen before, we physicians should “first consider the effects of radioactivity.” […]
Mita: […] But my real hope is to have not just children but also adults move away from Tokyo.
[…] [The adult] conditions are definitely different compared to how it was before the nuclear accident.
With elderly people, it takes more time for asthma to heal. The medication doesn’t seem to work. We also see more patients with diseases that had been rare before; for example, polymyalgia rheumatica […] Before 3.11, we had one or less patient per year. Now, we treat more than 10 patients at the same time. […]
I think doctors who knew their patients well should become aware of the strange things that were happening to them. […]
Full interview available here
If you still live in Tokyo …. you should RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
And here is why:
– Fukushima Radiation: Japan Gov. Designates ‘Intensive Contamination Areas’ Near Downtown Tokyo
– Radioactive Contamination In Tokyo Suburb 3 Times Higher Than 1 Mile From Fukushima Daiichi
– Tokyo Radiation Olympics (EnviroReporter, Sep 8, 2013)
– Tokyo Hit By Highest Fallout Levels Since May 2011 (April, 2013)
– Deadly Levels Of Radiation Found In Food 225 Miles From Fukushima (Media Blackout On Nuclear Fallout Continues)
– Arnie Gundersen: Contamination Levels That Would Be Considered Radioactive Waste In U.S. Were Ubiquitous On Tokyo Streets When I Visited
– Tokyo Almost As Irradiated As Fukushima
– Tokyo Still Burning 148 Tons Of Radioactive Debris Every Single Day!
– ‘Many People From Even Tokyo Have Thyroid Problems Already’
– Tokyo: Experts Warn Of Increasing Radiation Levels
– Radioactive Cesium In Tokyo Tap Water 4% Higher Than Fukushima
– Tokyo Bay Cesium Even Higher Than Radiation Levels Off Fukushima (Video)
– Insane Japan: Traitor Edano Wants Spent Fuel Stored In Tokyo And Other Big Cities
– 16,800 Bq/kg Of Cesium In Tokyo Sewage Sludge Ash
– 21,346 Bq/Kg At Tokyo Train Station
– Prof. Hiroaki Koide: Tokyo Area As Contaminated As Fukushima
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: Extremely High Levels Of Radioactivity In Tokyo Apartment Air Filter – ‘We Are Talking About Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bequerels Per Kg In This Dust’ (Video)
– Don’t Touch Moss In Tokyo! – 4,370 Bq/Kg
– Tokyo Soil So Contaminated With Radiation It Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The U.S. – If Reactor 4 Fuel Explodes, The World Is Done For
– Edogawa, Tokyo: 2,566,720Bq/? Radioactive Cesium
– A Lot More Mutated Dandelion’s Found In Tokyo And Saitama
– Tokyo: Cherry Blossom At 235 Bq/Kg Of Cesium
– Adachi, Tokyo: 3.829 MicroSieverts/Hour
– Katsushika, Tokyo: Radiation Dosimeter Goes OVERSCALE
– Katsushika,Tokyo: 8 MicroSieverts/Hour Detected (Video)
– Chief Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gundersen: Tokyo Soil Samples Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The US! (Video)
– Tokyo (Railway) Station As Contaminated As Fukushima Mandatory Evacuation Zone
– Tokyo ‘Attacked’ By Radioactive Pollen, Estimated To Contain 250Bq/g Of Cesium
– Tokyo Metropolitan Government Stores Radioactive Fly-Ash in Plastic Bags Under Blue Tarp And Sand Bags In Tokyo Bay Landfill
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: ‘You Shouldn’t Go On A Business Trip To Japan’ – ‘Get Out Of Japan’ – ‘Run!’ – ‘I Would Get Out Of Tokyo’ (Video)
– Extremely High Level Of Radioactive Cesium Detected In Tokyo Elementary School (Cesium At 90,600 Bq/Kg)
– 1,730 Bq/Kg Cesium In Tokyo House Dust! – 6,264 Bq/Kg Cesium In Ibaraki House Dust!
– 50 More Locations In Tokyo Over Radiation Limit
– Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara To Tokyo Residents Who Protest Against Radioactive Disaster Debris From Iwate: ‘SHUT UP’
– Insane Japan: Radioactive Debris Burning Begins (Resulting Radioactive Ash And Incombustibles To Be Used As Landfill In Tokyo Bay)
– 2.22 Microsieverts/Hour In Front Of Junior High School In Tokyo Area (Video – Nov. 3, 2011)
– Radiation In Tokyo Bay 15 Times Higher Than Limit Set By Nuclear Safety Commission
– Tokyo’s High Radiation Supermarket: It’s Radium Again, Emitting 40 Millisieverts/Hr Radiation
– AND NOW: 110 Microsieverts Per Hour Detected At Tokyo Supermarket
– U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Alan Thompson Reported 1,500 MICROSIEVERTS Per Hour Thyroid Dose South Of Tokyo On March 20, 2011
– Fukushima: More Then 42% of Children Have Thyroid Nodules Or Cysts (German TV Video, Nov 18, 2012):
More than 42% of 57,000 tested children have nodules or cyst, reports Dr. Suzuki who leads the examinations. In Chernobyl they found only 0.1 – 1%.