More info on the Michael Hastings assassination HERE.
More info on Al-CIAda down below.
– Fox News warns Al-Qaeda could ‘hack your car & crash it’ (The Raw Story, July 16, 2013):
Fox News on Tuesday advised viewers to revert to vehicles from the 1960s or even a “horse and buggy” because Al-Qaeda terrorists could take over the computer in their car and make it crash.
In a segment titled “Al Qaeda Behind the Wheel: How Terrorists Could Crash Your Car,” cyberterrorism analyst Morgan Wright said that it was a “fact” that “you can take control of a car” through systems like General Motor’s OnStar.
“My concern is when they not only just hack the car, they hack the systems that control these cars or have access to them,” Wright noted. “A lot of people say that’s far fetched, but one of my examples, you know, on Sept. 10th, 2001, we thought it was far fetched to fly four airplanes into a building, never thought it could happen. So, never say never.”
“So, what do we do has consumers?” Fox News host Jenna Lee wondered.
“Go back to the horse and buggy,” Wright laughed. “As these things come more connected, your car is loaded with maybe 70, 80 computers at a time, monitoring your emissions, your telemetry, your tire pressure, things like that. So again, maybe it’s a short-range thing, maybe it’s somebody controlling it from afar. But the point about it is the more connected we become as a society, the more vulnerabilities we have, because, guys, that’s just the Internet.”
Lee then wondered how concerned — on a scale of one to ten — should people be about terrorists hacking cars.
“Right now, I’d say on a scale of one to ten, it’s a one and a half,” Wright admitted. “There’s only one car out there right now, the Infinity Q50 that has a true steering-by-wire system that you could actually — if you could access to it — could actually control the vehicle.”
“We thought if you drove a 1968 Camaro, a 1963 Impala, maybe a 1965 Mustang, you wouldn’t have these problems, right?” Lee recommended.
Following the tragic death of Buzzfeed’s Michael Hasting, conspiracy theorists — including former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke — speculated that the government may have caused the acceleration and subsequent fiery crash.
But Jalopnik’s Jason Torchinsky took a look at claims of terrorists carjackings earlier this year and came to the conclusion that it was “fearmongering bullshit.”
Watch this video from Fox News’ Happening Now, broadcast July 16, 2013.
More one Al-CIAda:
– Why Was A Sunday Times Report On US Government Ties To Al-Qaeda Chief Spiked? & Gladio B
– Hillary Clinton: ‘We Created Al-Qaeda’ — The Protagonists Of The ‘Global War on Terrorism’ Are The Terrorists (Video)
– ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
– Veterans Today: CIA And US Military Fight Under Al Qaeda Command In Syria (Video)
– Syrian Rebels: ‘When We Finish With Assad, We Will Fight The U.S.’
– US-Created ‘Syrian Opposition’ Led by Big Oil Rep
– Syrian Insurgents Reject West-Imposed Coalition, Declare Own Islamic State
– ‘Clinton & Al-Qaeda On One Side Of Syrian War Barricades’ (Video)
– Mossad, CIA And Blackwater Operate In Syria – Report
– Syria: Clinton Admits US On Same Side As Al Qaeda To Destabilise Assad Government (Global Research)
– U.S. Fighting On The Same Side As Three Terrorist Groups In Syria
– The CIA’s Muslim ‘Outfit,’ – The Muslim Brotherhood (Veterans Today)
1 thought on “Fox News Warns Al-CIAda Could ‘Hack Your Car & Crash It’ (Ask Michael Hastings)”