– 3D Animation Explaining Japan’s New Food Safety Standards for Radioactive Materials (EX-SKF, April 6, 2012):
The video is making fun of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs program to invite foreign social media writers to Japan as it explains the new safety standards for food and drinks in Japan.
FYI, Japan’s new food safety standards:
- 10 becquerels/kg for drinking water, not 100.
- 50 becquerels/kg for baby food
- 50 becquerels/kg for milk
- 100 becquerels/kg for general food
- assuming 50% of food is contaminated
- numbers are only for radioactive cesium