– Texas woman dies from flesh-eating bug after consuming 24 raw oysters:
WARNING: Graphic content. A woman has died after a “flesh-eating bug” ravaged her body after she ate 24 raw oysters.
A FLESH-eating bacteria killed a 55-year-old woman after she ate 24 raw oysters from a market in Texas.
Jeanette LeBlanc’s legs were ravaged within 48 hours of eating the oysters and going crabbing in Louisiana while visiting family with her friend Karen Bowers, reports The Sun.
She spent 21 days fighting the sickness, but died on October 15.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
PayPal: Donate in USD
PayPal: Donate in EUR
PayPal: Donate in GBP
1 thought on “Texas woman dies from flesh-eating bug after consuming 24 raw oysters”
Just joining dots, it seems the BP Deep Horizon issue has created a GMM…genetically modified monster, called VIBRIO VULNIFICUS
Vibrio Vulnificus : ‘Flesh-Eating’ Bacteria