More info on ISIS/ISIL down below.
– Mossad training ISIL terrorists: Putin aide (PressTV, Dec 7, 2014):
A senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Israel’s spy agency, Mossad, of training ISIL terrorists operating in Iraq and Syria, Press TV reports.
Alexander Prokhanov told Press TV that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its spying experiences to the ISIL leadership, adding that Israel’s military advisors could be assisting the Takfiri terrorists.
Prokhanov said ISIL is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.
“ISIL is a tool at the hands of the United States. They tell the Europeans that if we (the Americans) do not intervene, ISIL will cause you harm,” he said, adding that Iran and Russia are the prime targets of the ISIL.
“They launched their first terror attack against us just a few days back in Chechnya,” he said, stressing that the ISIL ideology has got nothing to do with the Islam practiced in Iran and some other Muslim countries in the Middle East region.
Prokhanov said the United States and Israel are one and the same when it comes to supporting a terror organization like the ISIL.
The ISIL terrorist group, which controls large areas of Syria and Iraq, have been committing heinous crimes against people of both Arab states.
On the issue of Western sanctions against Moscow over the Ukraine crisis, Prokhanov said President Putin is not going to give in to pressure.
He said sanctions will only make Russians more resilient.
Prokhanov also said the US and its allies are using sanctions to make life hard for average Russians and alienate them from Putin.
He said, however, that the sanctions have so far made Putin ever more popular in Russia.
In recent months, the Western states have imposed sanctions on Russia, including on its financial and energy sectors, putting a number of Russian nationals close to President Putin on a sanctions list.
In a tit-for-tat measure, Moscow also imposed year-long food bans on the United States, the EU, Australia, Canada and Norway in August.
The West accuses Moscow of having a hand in the crisis in eastern Ukraine, which erupted when Kiev launched military operations in April to silence pro-Russia protests. However, the Kremlin denies the accusation.
A welcome distraction: the Islamist dude with the $6.500 James Bond watch.
– ISIS, Al-Qaeda Join The M&A Bubble, Agree To Fight ‘Common Foes’ Together In Syria
– George Galloway On ISIS (Video )
– Israel And Turkey Are Directly Supporting ISIS And Al-Qaeda Terrorists In Syria
– The Khorasans: As Fake As the Kardashians
– What Iraq Thinks: “It Is Obvious To Everyone That ISIS Is A Creation Of The United States And Israel”
– The Fake Beheadings of the Arch-Zionist Crime Syndicate
– ISIS EXPOSED 100% AS CIA OPERATION: ‘The Next Osama Bin Laden is Here’ (Video)
– ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Is Mossad Agent Simon Elliot
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– Veterans Today: CIA And US Military Fight Under Al Qaeda Command In Syria (Video)
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
– Americans Are Training Syria Rebels In Jordan: Spiegel (Reuters)
– CIA-Armed And Trained Syrian Rebels ‘On Way To Battlefield’
– ‘Military Intervention In Syria’, US Training ‘Rebels’ Since 2011 And The Complete Grand Plan – The March 2012 Leak
… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
– Why Was A Sunday Times Report On US Government Ties To Al-Qaeda Chief Spiked? & Gladio B
– Hillary Clinton: ‘We Created Al-Qaeda’ — The Protagonists Of The ‘Global War on Terrorism’ Are The Terrorists (Video)
– ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
… at the Commonwealth Club of California:
– U.S. 4 Star General Wesley Clark, Oct 3, 2007: ‘We’re Gonna Attack And Destroy The Governments In 7 Countries In 5 Years’ … ‘Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Iran’ (Video)
… or here in this interview with Democracy Now:
– Interview With US General Wesley Clark (Ret.): US Government Planned To ‘Take Out 7 Countries In 5 Years’: ‘Starting With Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Finishing Off Iran’ (Video)