– Israel Acts as ISIS’ Air Force … Repeatedly Bombs Syria (Washington’s Blog, Dec 8, 2014):
Why Are We Fighting On the Same Side As Terrorists?
Israel has repeatedly bombed Syria over the last couple of days.
The attacks have been close to the Syrian capital Damascus, and have reportedly taken out agricultural facilities and warehouses.
Last year, Republican Senator Ted Cruz opposed U.S. military intervention in Syria, saying the U.S. military shouldn’t be “Al Qaeda’s air force.”
Similarly, former Democratic Congressman Dennis Kucinich said that striking Syria would turn the United States military into “al-Qaeda’s air force.”
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
… at the Commonwealth Club of California:
… or here in this interview with Democracy Now: