– Japan Nuclear Crisis: More Water Sprayed On Nuclear Reactors, Food Contamination Reported
Original article here: – STUK: Merivesijäähdytyksestä uusia ongelmia Fukushimaan
The use of seawater for cooling reactors, Fukushima defective is not a long-term solution, whereas the Director-General of STUK Jukka Laaksonen. Laaksonen said YLE Radio 1’s number one morning in an interview that the sea will bring new problems for reactors.
Director General Jukka Laaksonen, use the seawater to play Fukushima faulty first-, second-and kolmosreaktoreissa.
– The sea is not a long-term solution. In a saucepan boil the water and leaving the salt, it will lead to problems, Laaksonen said.
According to Laaksonen, STUK has told the Japanese Lappeenranta, twenty years ago AWARD experiment and its results. In their view, the reactor will be new problems, unless the salt to get off.
– In the worst case, there should be concentrated salt solution and the salt begins to crystallize. Then the reactor will no longer be chilled in any way.
According to Laaksonen, the problem is solved only in fresh water for the cooling system.
– Japan’s Health Ministry Tells Villagers Not To Drink Radioactive Tap Water
– Japan Nuclear Crisis: Fukushima Workers Cut Off From Their Families To Prevent The Truth From Leaking Out
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: Mayor Urges Evacuation After Discovering Government Ignored, Misled Him And His People About True Dangers Of Nuclear Fallout
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: It’s Getting Worse in Tokyo – Why The Dangers Are Stratospherically Higher Than Even US Officials Are Admitting
– Japan Finds Radioactive Food Up To 90 Miles From Fukushima Nuclear Site
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: Multiple Times Worse than Chernobyl
– TEPCO Director Weeps After Finally Admitting The Truth About Fukushima Disaster: Radiation Leak Is Serious Enough To Kill People
– Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant In Japan: A Dirty Bomb Waiting To Go Off
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: US Calls Radiation Levels ‘Extremely High’ – Fuel Pool Has Burned Dry At The No. 4 Reactor, Leaving Fuel Rods Stored There Exposed And Bleeding Radiation
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: French minister: ‘Let’s not beat about the bush, they’ve essentially lost control’ – Radiation Levels Stop Military Helicopters From Dumping Water
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: Radiation Levels 6,600 Times Normal 20km Away from Fukushima Nuclear Plant
– Japan Nuclear Meltdown: It’s Much, Much Worse Than It Looks (Thanks To The Stupidity of Nuclear Engineers!) (MUST-READ!)
– Israeli Nuclear Expert Accuses Japan Of Downplaying Danger Nuclear Calamity: ‘If there is fallout of plutonium oxide, a most toxic substance that they use in the reactor that exploded, no one will be able to set foot on the site for thousands of years’