Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939, in Atlanta, Georgia) is an economist and a nationally syndicated columnist for Creators Syndicate.
He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the “Father of Reaganomics”.
He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service.
He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia.
He was a post-graduate at the University of California, Berkeley, and Oxford University where he was a member of Merton College.
In 1992 he received the Warren Brookes Award for Excellence in Journalism. In 1993 the Forbes Media Guide ranked him as one of the top seven journalists in the United States. (Wikipedia)
Added: January 11, 2009
– Willem Buiter warns of massive dollar collapse
– Peter Schiff: The Fed’s Bubble Trouble
– Peter Schiff: We are on the verge of another major crisis
– Ron Paul: ‘The Palestinians Are Virtually In Like A Concentration Camp’
(It is important what Dr. Paul has to say about the dollar, debt etc.)
– Lindsey Williams: The Dollar And The US Will Collapse; Saudi Arabia And Dubai Will Fall; US Will Be Third World Country; The Greatest Depression Is Coming
– Peter Schiff: US Dollar is on the verge of collapse; This is hyperinflation; This is Zimbabwe (12/17/2008)
– Gerald Celente: The Coming Revolt
– The US Government is Going to Default
– China Losing Taste for Debt From the U.S.