The elitists want to collapse the entire financial system:
– No.1 Trend Forecaster Gerald Celente: The Entire Financial System Is Collapsing! – This Is FASCISM! (Video, March 26, 2012 )
Within 24 hours all supermarkets will be empty …
– USDA: No strategic grain reserves … they sold them!
– 20 Signs That A Horrific Global Food Crisis Is Coming
– Global Food Supply Chain Stretched to The Limit
– ‘The World Is Only One Poor Harvest Away From Chaos’
Our government is destroying the family farms:
– Obama Regime Seizes Control Over All Food, Farms, Livestock, Farm Equipment, Fertilizer And Food Production Across America Per Executive Order
– Total Insanity: Michigan Government Announces Plan To Destroy Ranch Livestock Based On Hair Color And Arrest Hundreds Of Ranchers As Felons (Video)
Around the time of the great depression some 30% of the American people were involved in agriculture. Now it is under 1%, thanks to technology etc. (Oh, the 1% again.)
Most Americans are completely unprepared and have food supplies for 3 days, 14 days at the most. That will be not enough to survive.
When the greatest financial collapse happens, the only thing most Americans will have is GUNS and AMMO.
– BBKA Betrayed Bee Keepers To Pesticide Lobby, Endorsed The Most Deadly Substances For Bees Existing On The Planet As ‘Bee-Friendly’ Or ‘Bee-Safe’
– EPA Knowingly Allowed Pesticide That Kills Honey Bees, Leaked Document Shows
– Organic Bees Surviving Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD)
Mike Adams (Natural News):
The chemical industry is destroying our planet. A population collapse of honeybee pollinators will almost immediately lead to a food supply collapse ending in mass starvation.
This scenario has already begun to unfold, and new science reveals that pesticide chemicals may be the root cause of the mass die-off of honeybees around the world:
– Study: EPA-approved GMO insecticide responsible for killing off bees, contaminating entire food chain (Natural News, April 09, 2012)
Early last year, leaked documents obtained by a Colorado beekeeper exposed the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency‘s (EPA) illegitimate approval of clothianidin, a highly-toxic pesticide manufactured by Bayer CropScience that the regulatory agency knew was capable of killing off bees (http://www.naturalnews.com/030921_EPA_pesticides.html). Now, a new study out of Purdue University in Indiana has not only confirmed, once again, that clothianidin is killing off bees, but also that clothianidin’s toxicity is systemic throughout the entire food chain, which could one day lead to the catastrophic destruction of the food supply.
The study, which was published in the online journal PLoS ONE, investigated the various methods and routes by which a class of insecticides known as neonicotinoids, which includes clothianidin, are harming honey bees. They discovered that both clothianidin and thiamethoxam, another component of neonicotinoid insecticides, persist in “extremely high levels” in planter exhaust material produced during the planting of crops treated with these insecticides, which runs contrary to industry claims that the chemicals biodegrade and are not a threat.
The research team also found neonicotinoid compounds in soil, including in fields where the chemicals were not even sprayed, as well as on various plants and flowers visited by bees. Based on their analysis, the researchers involved with the study determined that bees actively transfer contaminated pollen from primarily neonicotinoid-treated corn crops, and bring it back to their hives. The bees also transfer neonicotinoid compounds to other plants and crops not treated with the chemicals, which shows just how persistent these chemicals truly are in the environment.
You can read the entire report for yourself at the following link:
“This research should nail the coffin lid shut on clothianidin,” said Laurel Hopwood, chairwoman of the Sierra Club‘s Genetic Engineering Action Team, who is petitioning the EPA to finally ban these chemicals after years of needless delay. “Despite numerous attempts by the beekeeping industry and conservation organizations to persuade the EPA to ban clothianidin, the EPA has failed to protect the food supply for the American people.”
Without bees, which are now dying off at an alarming rate due to exposure to clothianidin and various other insecticides and fungicides, one third or more of the food supply will be destroyed, including at least 100 varieties of fruits and vegetables that rely on bees for pollination. This is why Dr. Neil Carman, Ph.D., scientific advisor to Sierra Club, has put out a call for the EPA to immediately ban the use of clothianidin and the other neonicotinoid insecticides for the sake of protecting the food supply from irreversible destruction.
Sources for this article include: