Exactly right Mr. Burgess!
The problem is that the US is held hostage by the same criminals that caused/created the crisis.
Michael C. Burgess to Timothy Geithner: “I don’t think that you should be fired, I thought you should have never been hired.”
Date: 19th Nov 09
More on Timmy:
– Prof. William Black: Timothy Geithner ‘Burned Billions,’ Shafted Taxpayers on CIT Loan
– Rep. Brad Sherman: Geithner rejects $1 trillion limit on bailout power (Section 1204 is unlimited in dollar amount!)
– Treasury Secretary Geithner’s Closest Aides Reaped Millions Working for Banks, Hedge Funds
– The Federal Reserve buys Fannie Mae bonds; Timothy Geithner is a liar
– Prof. William K. Black: This economic disaster in based on total insanity and fraud – Don’t Ask – Don’t Tell
– Geithner: Auditing the Federal Reserve is a ‘line that we don’t want to cross’
– New York Fed’s Secret Choice to Pay for AIG Swaps Squandered Billions of Taxpayer Money