... and there are ‘1,946 known lethal radioactive isotopes’ created by atomic reactors.
As a side note:
If you give rats a LD1 (Lethal dose killing 1% of the rats) of mercury … 1% of the rats will die.
If you give rats a LD1 (Lethal dose killing 1% of the rats) of lead … 1% of the rats will die.
How many rats will die if you give them a LD1 of mercury AND a LD1 of lead?
Take a guess!
Answer: ALL OF THEM!!!
Again, there are ‘1,946 known lethal radioactive isotopes’ from Fukushima.
How will they affect us?
Take a guess!
– Sterilize the Planet (Veterans Today, April 19, 2013):
All are Included – No Exceptions
(San Francisco) – The March 11, 2011 explosion of four reactors and wrecking of two more reactors at Fukushima Daiichi, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan is an on-going Extinction Level Event for all creatures on Earth, including all Humans. Now, two years and one month later, hot radioactive particles (RadParticles) still are spewing.
The RadParticles have to stop going up over there before they stop coming down over here. Saying it is pretty simple, making it happen is not. The radiation is so intense in the reactor buildings it kills humans in seven minutes, robots are dead in two hours.
Many governmental, institutional and private speakers use the radioactive element Cesium 137 (Cs137) as the amount of radioactivity in the air, land and sea today.
That is only partially true. Cs137 is merely one of 1,946 known lethal radioactive isotopes created by atomic bombs and atomic reactors when detonated or operated properly and “by the book.”
That is exactly what atomic reactors are supposed to do, make 1,946 isotopes! The heat to make steam is simply a by-product. This is a nasty nuclear process and cannot be stopped or reversed.
Dr Paolo Scampa, a physicist in the European Union, recently stated “The Cs137 radioactivity [Fukushima Daiichi] is about 6,89E18 Bq and around 2100 kg. This activity represents a potential internal radiotoxicity of 6,61 billion Lethal Doses by inhalation and 17,91 billion Lethal Doses (LD) by ingestion.” [End Quote.]
That’s just the amount of Cesium137?s Lethal Doses from three reactor core storage pits! Much of this is in the Earth’s air, soil and water now. What’s more, the lethality level of the Fukushima reactors’ burning radioactive aerosols and gases irrevocably goes up for the next 350 years.
That’s 17.91 Billion Lethal Doses (by Ingestion) chasing the 7.3 Billion of us on the Planet now and there are 1,946 known radioactive killer isotopic poisons in this list. The odds are definitely not in our favor.
It only takes one of these little poisonous, invisible devils each, to maim and kill us all.
There is much more radioactive poison in the other four 40 ft (12.19 mt) deep temporary reactor core holding pits and charging out of the six trashed reactors.
Three hundred and fifty years from now (from 2013) is about 14 generations, or the year 2363. Worse still, after 350 years of increased lethality, the Radiotoxicity Level does not decline, it just levels off. We, and all our kind, will simply be dead and gone – finished. Truly, the affair at Fukushima is an Extinction Level Event.
Only the Earth will remain, sterilized by nuclear radiation, speeding through space – barren and sterile, or well on its the way to ending this chapter. Let it be known as the Era of the Stupids.
Copyright by Bob Nichols Apr 19, 2013. The article may be freely re-published with attribution and end notes. Videos and pictures are the copyright of their respective owners.
Sources and Notes
1. “Kill One Kill Twelve Kill Millions Kill Billions,” Jun 9, 2012, Bob Nichols, VeteransToday dot com, http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=210465
3. Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and Nature, written by A. V. Yablokov, V. B. Nesterenko and A. V. Nesterenko, published by the New York Academy of Sciences in December 2009, translated and edited into a book by Dr. Janette Sherman. Download a pdf here: Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for … – StrahlenTelex www.strahlentelex.de/Yablokov%20Chernobyl%20book.pdf File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat Chernobyl Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment ….. contrary to elementary observations about the nature of the primary interactions …
4. “Day 532 Post Fuke Blues,” by RosyHeart, Artist, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrAHn3Ox0YU http://tinyurl.com/agk9n4l
5. “Chronic inflammation, mutation and cancer,” Stephan Christen, Tory Hagen, M K Shigenaga, and Bruce N Ames, pages 35 to 88 in book. 319 references in one article.
6. C E Finch, Biology of human longevity. 182 pages of references. Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Human-Longevity-Inflammation-Nutrition/dp/0123736579 7. Microbes and Malignancies, Infection as a cause of human cancers, edited by Julie Parsonnet. Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Microbes-Malignancy-Infection-Cause-Cancers/dp/0195104013
8. Lethal Dose Information is readily available at the IAEA and other sources.