– Apple Launches $17 Billion Bond Offering: Largest Ever For Non-Financial Firm (ZeroHedge, April 30, 2013):
And there it is. Moments ago Bloomberg disclosed the final terms of the just launched Goldman-led syndication of AAPL paper. The total size: $17 billion, which surpasses the previous record set by Roche at $16.5 billion, and makes it the biggest corporate bond synidcation in history. The breakdown:
- $1B 3Y FRN LAUNCH AT 3ML + 5 BPS
- $1.5B 3Y FIXED NOTES LAUNCH AT + 20 BPS
- $2B 5Y FRN LAUNCH AT 3ML+25 BPS
- $4B 5Y FIXED NOTES LAUNCH AT + 40 BPS
- $5.5B 10Y FIXED NOTES LAUNCH AT +75 BPS
- $3B 30Y DEBT LAUNCHES AT +100 BPS
30 Year paper in a tech company whose market cap has fluctuated by roughly $500 billion in the past year, and yielding just under 4%?
Sold to you.