– Roads in Tokyo will be shut down at emergency (Fukushima Diary, Jan. 10, 2012):
Metropolitan police department decided to ban some roads (Highway and normal roads) in emergency situation such as earthquake etc..
It’s supposed to let ambulance and fire truck go smoothly, but it means you can not escape when you really need to evacuate. (Source)
For the readers living around in Tokyo, I would like to post the maps of the roads you can’t use.
Now that the Spent Fuel Pool of reactor 4 is in the crisis, it is important to know that you can not use your car to move.
Colored roads will be banned.
(To see the actual road maps visit the article link above.)
I would have left Tokyo a long time ago:
– Tokyo: Daily Incinerated Ash IS Radioactive
– Radioactive Car Emitting Over 30 Microsieverts/Hour In Tokyo
– Radioactive Nori In Tokyo Bay
– High Levels Of Radiation In Tokyo: 3.58 MicroSieverts/Hour In Shibuya House, 2.47 MicroSieverts/Hour In Katsushika Appartment, 1.54 MicroSieverts/Hour In Tama, 1.38 MicroSieverts/Hour In Adachi, 1.36 MicroSieverts/Hour In Shinagawa, 1.31 MicroSieverts/Hour In Minato
– Fukushima: ‘Reactor No. 4 Is Looking More And More Like The Leaning Tower Of Pisa Right Now’ – If It ‘Falls Over It’s Just Gonna Dump A Whole Reactor Core Right Out Onto The Ground’ (And Tokyo & Yokohama Will Be Lost!) (Video)
– Near Tokyo: 348 Bq/Kg Of Strontium Detected In Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture
– Japan Government To Use Tokyo Residents As Guinea Pigs
– Extremely High Level Of Radioactive Cesium Detected In Tokyo Elementary School (Cesium At 90,600 Bq/Kg)
– 2 Tokyo High School Students Die Of ‘Heart Attacks’
– Tokyo: Iodine-131 Detected In Several Garbage Facilities (350 Bq/Kg At Kita Facility)
– Confirmed: Fukushima Reactor No. 4 Is Falling Apart, Wall Was Lost On The South Side (Video, Photos)
– Scientist Marco Kalthofen’s Presentation To The American Public Health Association: Americium (A Byproduct Of Plutonium Decay) Hot Particles Detected In Tokyo – ‘My University Is Annoyed With Me’: Auto Air Filters From Fukushima City (65 Km From Nuke Plant) So Radioactive Have To Be Buried At Radioactive Waste Disposal Site In US
– Highly Radioactive Fallen Leaves In Tokyo
– Fukushima Water Purifying System HAS NEVER WORKED!
– Architect Of Fukushima Reactor No. 3: Just A Matter Of Time Before Corium Reaches Groundwater (= Worst Case Scenario!) (Video)
– Fukushima Nuclear Plant Leaks Large Quantities Of Highly Radioactive Water
– Japanese Scientists Call For Dumping Radioactive Soil Into Sea
– Experts: 5 to 10 Meter Barrier Must Be Installed Under Fukushima Reactors To Prevent The WORST CASE SCENARIO
– Japan Government To Approve Exports Of Nuclear Technology Worldwide
– Russian Police Confiscate Radioactive Japanese Car Tyres Emitting Excess Levels Of Gamma And Beta Rays
– Radioactive Xenon-133 400,000 Times Normal Found In Chiba Air Immediately After Fukushima Nuke Accident (Mainichi) – Dr. Helen Caldicott And Arnie Gundersen: Xenon-133 Causes Dramatic Increase In Lung Cancer, Bombards Humans With Very Powerful X-Rays And Turns Into Iodine, Cesium
– 50 More Locations In Tokyo Over Radiation Limit
– Southern Miyagi’s Disaster Debris May Be Too Radioactive For Tokyo (Nah, Just Follow The ‘Mix And Burn’ Government Radiation Reduction Guideline!)
– Tokyo Will Burn Miyagi’s Disaster And Radioactive Debris in Incineration Plants in 23 Special Wards
– Insane Japan: Radioactive Debris Burning Emits 19 Microsieverts/Hour Over Shinagawa, Tokyo
– Radioactive Strontium Found in Central Tokyo!
– Insane Japan: Tokyo To Burn Miyagi’s Disaster Debris in Addition to Iwate’s … And Then Dump It In Tokyo Bay Landfill
– Another Radiation Hotspot In Tokyo At 7.356 Microsieverts/Hour
– Tokyo Metropolitan Government Employees To Concerned Citizens On The Phone Regarding Radioactive Disaster Debris: ‘There’s Nothing You Can Do About It, Ha-Ha’ – ‘It Is A Fate For Children To Accept Radiation Contamination’
– Radiation Hot Spots All Around Elementary School In Ibaraki (30 km From Tokyo), 120,000 Bq/Kg of Cesium In Soil Near Entrance
– Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara To Tokyo Residents Who Protest Against Radioactive Disaster Debris From Iwate: ‘SHUT UP’
– Insane Japan: Radioactive Debris Burning Begins (Resulting Radioactive Ash And Incombustibles To Be Used As Landfill In Tokyo Bay)
– 2.22 Microsieverts/Hour In Front Of Junior High School In Tokyo Area (Video – Nov. 3, 2011)
– Insane Japan: Radioactive Disaster Debris Arrives In Tokyo From Iwate Prefecture … To Be Crushed And Burned And Buried In The Landfill In Tokyo Bay
– Radiation In Tokyo Bay 15 Times Higher Than Limit Set By Nuclear Safety Commission
– Tokyo’s High Radiation Supermarket: It’s Radium Again, Emitting 40 Millisieverts/Hr Radiation
– Scientist Marco Kaltofen’s Presents Data To APHA Confirming Hot Particles – Highest US Topsoil Radioactive Cesium Findings Over 10,000% Higher Than Highest Findings By UC Berkeley – ENORMOUS Radiation Exposure To The Population In Japan After The Earthquake
– AND NOW: 110 Microsieverts Per Hour Detected At Tokyo Supermarket
– AND NOW: Burned Radioactive Sewage Sludge Dumped In Tokyo Bay (Video)
– If Fukushima Reactor No. 4 Fuel Rods Spill On The Ground Tokyo And Yokohama Will Be Lost
– IAEA To Japanese People: Don’t Worry Be Happy … While Citizens Groups Find More Radiation Hot Spots In Tokyo
– The Nuclear Priesthood Exposed – Fukushima Update: Worrying Radiation Hot Spots In Tokyo (Interview With Chief Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gunderson – Video)
– Neutron Ray From Uranium Detected In Tokyo (Video)
– TOKYO: 29 Out Of 30 Teas Contaminated With Radioactive Cesium, 3 Exceeding Provisional Safety Limit
– Tokyo: 3.60 Microsieverts Per Hour In Roadside Mud (Video – Oct. 16, 2011)
– 20 Radiation Hot Spots Around Tokyo
– Radioactive Fukushima Rice Headed For Restaurants And Schools … And Consumers In Tokyo!
– Tokyo’s Setagaya Officials: Radiation Spike Unlikely From Fukushima (Sure!)
– High Radiation Dose Readings Marked In Spots In Tokyo, Chiba
– 300,000 Bq/m² of Radioactive Cesium at Okutama Region Where Tokyo’s Drinking Water Comes From
– Tokyo Tap Water In Crisis, Comes From Chernobyl-Like Contaminated Area (100,000 – 300,000 Bq/m2):
However, Okutama area, where Tokyo tap water comes is as dangerous as “contaminated area” in Chernobyl.
According to the data above, 100,000 ~ 300,000 Bq/m2 was measured in Okutama area.
– Tokyo Metropolitan Government Finds 51,000 Bequerels/Square Meter Radioactive Cesium In Shinjuku Soil
– Tokyo To Burn Massive Amounts Of Radioactive Debris From Tohoku
– Japanese PM Considered EVACUATION of Tokyo (ABC News)
– Radioactive Train In Tokyo Metropolitan Area: Over 10 Microsievert/Hour Inside Train (Video)
– Japan’s Fukushima ‘Worst In History’ – Very Dangerous Hot Spots In Tokyo – Government Traitors Still Lying (Video)
– Tokyo: 60,000 Rally Against Nukes
– Geiger Counter Measures 0.378 Microsieverts In Tokyo Train Station 1 Meter Above Ground!!!
– Former Japan PM Kan: TEPCO Wanted To Abandon Fukushima! … ‘NOBODY MIGHT LIVE IN TOKYO NOW’
– Tokyo University Soil Expert: ‘This Is A Disaster Affecting All Residents Of Japan’ – ‘In 5-10 Years Time Cancer Or Illness Will Show’
– Radioactive Fish Above Legal Limit Caught in River North Of Tokyo – ‘Survey Finds Radiation Over Wide Area in Japan’ (Wall Street Journal)
– WAKE-UP CALL: Prof. Tatsuhiko Kodama of Tokyo University To Japan Government ‘Shaking With Anger’: ‘What Are You Doing?’ (Part 1, 2, 3)
– ‘Severely Contaminated Hotspots’ Found In Tokyo
– Prof. Chris Busby: ‘Very High Level Of Contamination Even As Far South As Tokyo. For Example, We Found One Sample In Tokyo That Had Levels Of Radioactivity Higher Than Levels Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. It’s A Very Serious Matter’