Denver International Airport Capstone (Click on images to enlarge!)
From the capstone:
“THE TIME CAPSULE BENEATH THIS STONE CONTAINS MESSAGES AND MEMORABILIA TO THE PEOPLE OF COLORADO IN 2094”
“NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISSION”
– Denver International Airport Gets 26-Foot-Tall Statue of Anubis, The Egyptian God of Death And The Afterlife
– Former Governor Jesse Ventura – Secret Underground 2012 Base At Denver Airport (Video)
– Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.S.) – US Has Been Building Large Scale Underground Cities
– Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.S.) In California
All of you can thank reader squody for the following article.
I’ve just added some more information on Denver International Airport and the DUMBS.
– Exclusive: Secret underground base beneath Denver International Airport now revealed by whistle-blower (Intellihub, June 30, 2014):
For the first time, a whistle-blower from within the DIA complex confirms the existence of a massive deep underground military facility located beneath the airport
DENVER — The Denver International Airport (DIA) is nestled on a vast 53 square mile complex and is owned and operated by the City of Denver. In fact, it’s the largest airport in the United States, in terms of land mass garnered, and the second largest airport in the world to Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd International Airport as I pointed out in my appearance on the Travel Channel series America Declassified.
The airport serves over 50 million passengers a year and is now incorporating a massive new project called “Airport City” an aerotropolis which has been presented publicly by the Mayor of Denver, Michael Hancock, who respectively declined an interview with Intellihub News. However, interestingly, the new aerotropolis will incorporate an expansive business district with new lodging as well as an agricultural and technical district within the confines of the airport property to attract more revenue to Denver’s growing economy. In fact, between the planed aerotropolis and Colorado’s booming marijuana industry, DIA just might be the next biggest thing since sliced bread.
Read moreWhistleblower Reveals Secret Underground Base Beneath Denver International Airport