I’ve told you before the election that Donald Trump, like Hillary Clinton, is a Freemason and an Illuminati puppet.
On Friday the 13th, how appropriate!!!
And what could possibly go wrong now???
“If there is a strike by the Americans, then we refer to the statements of President [Vladimir] Putin and the chief of staff that the missiles will be downed and even the sources from which the missiles were fired.”
– Russian ambassador to Lebanon Alexander Zasypkin
– Russia Has “Irrefutable Evidence” UK Staged Syrian Chemical Attack
– President Trump Orders Military Strikes, Huge Blasts Heard In Damascus:
- Around 9pm ET on Friday, April 13, the US, UK and France launched attack on Syrian regime targets
- Strikes targeted regime bases and chemical weapon production facilities in Damascus and Homs
- The Strikes consisted of 3 waves of attacks and are now complete
- Russia was not pre-notified about tonight’s “kinetic activity”
- Double the number of weapons was used compared to last year’s Syria strike, when 59 Tomahawk missiles were launched.
- Regime and Russia condemn what they call a ‘flagrant violation’, but have not retaliated so far.
Update 7: Russia responds. Here is the full statement posted by Russia’s ambassador to the US, Anataoly Antonov:
The worst apprehensions have come true. Our warnings have been left unheard.
A pre-designed scenario is being implemented. Again, we are being threatened. We warned that such actions will not be left without consequences.
All responsibility for them rests with Washington, London and Paris.
Insulting the President of Russia is unacceptable and inadmissible.
The U.S. – the possessor of the biggest arsenal of chemical weapons – has no moral right to blame other countries.
* * *
Update 6: The White House has released the list of US demands from Assad regime
- Dismantle the chemical weapons program
- Declare the weapons
- Destroy the stockpile
- Allow OPCW fact-finding mission
- Comply with the de-escalation zone
* * *
Update 5: Video showing the moment a tomahawk missile hits a research facility in Syria:
Video showing the moment tomahawk cruise missiles impacted a research facility in #Syria. pic.twitter.com/MeTNGPQqHj
— Strategic Sentinel (@StratSentinel) April 14, 2018
* * *
Update 4: Joint Chiefs chairman Dunford said that while the strikes sought to minimize risk of Russian casualties, the US did not pre-notify Russia of the Syria strikes.
More from Dunford:
- “We did have some surface-to-air missile activity from the Syrian regime.”
- “The US did not pre-notify Russian forces in Syria about tonight’s kinetic activity.”
- “Russia was alerted of Syria strikes through “deconfliction” line in Qatar”
- “U.S. forces in Syria did make adjustments to force protection levels ahead of the combined air operations against the Syrian regime.”
- “This wave of airstrikes is over. More information will follow in the morning.”
- “Manned aircraft involved in Syria operation”
- “Pentagon will brief tomorrow will more strike details”
Mattis chimed in:
- “We used a little over double the number of weapons this year than we used last year…We were very precise and proportionate, but at the same time, it was a heavy strike.”
- “I am confident the Syrian regime conducted a chemical attack on innocent people.”
- “Right now we have no more attacks planned”
* * *
Update 3: at 10PM ET, Defense Secretary Mattis and Joseph Dunford, the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff provided the Pentagon’s update, repeating that U.S., British and and French forces struck Syrias chemical weapons infrastructure tonight. Mattis said that “Clearly, the Assad regime did not get the message last year. This time, our allies and we have struck harder.”
Defense Sec. Mattis: “Clearly, the Assad regime did not get the message last year. This time, our allies and we have struck harder.” https://t.co/XyHwGC7dYm pic.twitter.com/UKEzBYC4Bx
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) April 14, 2018
Mattis adds that “I want to emphasize these strikes are directed at the Syrian regime. In conducting these strikes, we have gone to great lengths to avoid civilian and foreign casualties.”
Then, Dunford said that the first target was a Syrian research facility, and adds that the US selected targets that would minimize risk to innocent civilians. He adds that attacks on multiple sites of Syria chemical weapons infrastructure “inflicted maximum damage.”
In total, Targets were specially associated with the Syrian regime’s CW program. These included:
- Scientific research center in the greater #Damascus area.
- Chemical weapons storage facility west of #Homs.
- Chemical weapons equipment storage facility and command post west of #Homs.
The third target, which was in the vicinity of the second target, contained both the chemical weapons equipment storage facility and an important command post.”
Meanwhile, the White House said that the US is confident the Syrian regime was behind the chemical weapons attack, based on:
- media sources
- victims’ symptoms
- “reliable information indicating coordination between Syrian military officials before the attack.”
* * *
Update 2: Witnesses are reporting explosions heard in Damascus…
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH CENTER IN JAMRAYA HAS BEEN HIT BY US TOMAHAWK MISSILES
— ???? ?????? ?????? ???? (@VivaRevolt) April 14, 2018
BREAKING – Huge blasts heard in Syria’s capital @AFP
— Jérôme Cartillier (@jcartillier) April 14, 2018
Photo taken from a facebook video minutes ago. pic.twitter.com/HMpajeehCS
— Maram (@maramkasem) April 14, 2018
Another footage of Syrian air-defense missile fired towards tomahawk rockets in the sky of Damascus. pic.twitter.com/7FVcXN5i2F
— Majd Fahd 🇸🇾 (@Syria_Protector) April 14, 2018
VIDEO: Unverified footage of air-defense systems activated around Damascus – @IsraelBreaking pic.twitter.com/MKZgHj6RRq
— Conflict News (@Conflicts) April 14, 2018
Pentagon: There will be a press briefing at 10 p.m. EDT, tonight, April 13, in the Pentagon Briefing Room on operations in Syria.
Latest: US Defense officials say both US ships and aircraft were used in the strikes on #Syria
— Jim Sciutto (@jimsciutto) April 14, 2018
* * *
Update 1: President Trump has now confirmed that in a combined operation with France and UK, a military strike is now under way against Syria…
“A short time ago, I ordered the United States Armed Forces to launch precision strikes on targets associated with the chemical weapons capabilities of Syrian dictator, Bashar al-Assad.”
“This massacre was a significant escalation in a pattern of chemical weapons use by that very terrible regime.”
“These are not the actions of a man; they are crimes of a monster instead.”
“The combined American, British, and French response to these atrocities will integrate all instruments of our national power, military, economic, and diplomatic.”
“We are prepared to sustain this response until the Syrian regime stops its use of prohibited chemical agents.”
“In 2013, President Putin and his government promised the world that they would guarantee the elimination of Syria’s chemical weapons.”
“Assad’s recent attack and today’s response are the direct result of Russia’s failure to keep that promise. Russia must decide if it will continue down this dark path or if it will join with civilized nations as a force for stability and peace.”
“The United States will be a partner and a friend, but the fate of the region lies in the hands of its own people.”
“Tonight, I ask all Americans to say a prayer for our noble warriors and our allies as they carry out their missions. We pray that God will bring comfort to those suffering in Syria.”
Theresa May has commented:
- *MAY: AUTHORISED FORCES TO CONDUCT TARGETED STRIKES IN SYRIA
- *MAY: WE ARE ACTING TOGETHER WITH OUR AMERICAN & FRENCH ALLIES
- *U.K.’S MAY SAYS STRIKE IS LIMITED, TARGETED
- *MAY: SYRIA’S PERSISTENT PATTERN OF BEHAVIOUR MUST BE STOPPED
- *MAY: ATTACKS `NOT ABOUT REGIME CHANGE’ IN SYRIA
- *MAY: CAN’T ALLOW CHEMICAL WEAPONS TO BECOME NORMALISED
JUST IN: British Prime Minister May authorizes strikes against Syria: “The fact of this attack should surprise no-one.”
“There is no practicable alternative to the use of force to degrade and deter the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian Regime.” https://t.co/CekMvVf4Nd pic.twitter.com/oHanPfTw2I
— ABC News (@ABC) April 14, 2018
Mr. Trump has threatened military action against Syria for days as retaliation for a suspected chemical weapons attack by the forces of President Bashar al-Assad on a Damascus suburb last week.
* * *
With two Tomahawk-capable destroyers in The Mediterranean Sea, and following “highly confident” intel that Syria launched the chemical attack, NYTimes reports that President Trump is expected to make a statement about Syria on Friday evening at the White House, an administration official said.
Additionally, Gateway Pundit’s Josh Caplan reports that Vice President Mike Pence was seen “‘rushing back” to his hotel in Peru amid speculation about possible U.S. military action in Syria.
FOX News reports that President Trump has approved military strikes on Syria and is set to announce them within 30 minutes.
The Donald Cook and The Winston Churchill are capable of carrying up to 150 Tomahawk missiles between them (last April Trump fired 59 Tomahawks into Syria).
As a reminder, here is the largest missile diplomacy strikes from Washington…
* * *
PayPal: Donate in USD
PayPal: Donate in EUR
PayPal: Donate in GBP
6 thoughts on “Trump Orders Syrian Military Strikes, 3 Waves Of Airstrikes Launched At Various Targets – #WW3”
Diversity Fail? All-Women Engineering Team Blamed for Collapse of Miami Pedestrian Bridge
US Army drops grenade throwing as a requirement to graduate because new recruits can’t throw far enough (but do they mean women?)
Bus shooting caught on tape
Women cannot be Freemasons you child. And Donald Trumb absolutely is NOT a Freemason. Stop writing about things you know nothing about.
To Jim Smith,
Good to have such a polite, highly educated and well spoken man visiting I. U. …
– The secret ceremonies and rituals of female Freemasons (BBC)
– Women Freemasons select new grand master at secret ceremony in Swiss Cottage
Here is one of his many masonic handshakes…
He also makes many other masonic & Illuminati signs.
Both Bill and Hillary Clinton are also Freemasons and Illuminati puppets…
…and they are all good friends:
– Donald Trump In 2008: “Hillary Is A Great Friend Of Mine. Her Husband Is A Great Friend Of Mine.” (Video)
Watch the video and go over the provided links before more garbage, like your other comment (at this article),…
…comes out of your well uneducated mouth, or before you carelessly spit out other comments such as this one at the ‘About’ page:
Well, here is some more information you’ve probably never heard of…
– ‘Anti-Establishment’ Trump Won’t Pursue Charges Against Hillary: “She’s Been Through Enough”:
60 Minutes interview where Trump indicated that he may not launch a full investigation into the Democratic nominee. “I’m gonna think about it,” he said at the time to Leslie Stahl. “I don’t wanna hurt them. They’re good people,” he continued of the Clintons.
Trump and the Clintons are not just great friends…
– Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton revealed to be distant cousins as family trees show they share same set of royal ancestors
The Bush’s, the Clinton’s, Obama, Cheney and Trump belong to the same Illuminati bloodline.
“Infinite Unknown” – how fitting for a website full of made up garbage.
As holder of more than one degree in photography, I feel obligated to say that while I don’t have the time or inclination to verify the words supporting these opinions, I can certainly verify the ease with which the images were altered to support them. In other words, you are being shown photo garbage…don’t believe one pixel of it. This destroys the veracity of the website and its creator.