OH, SURE! … France ‘Returns To Growth’ And Spain Sees Slump Easing – Eurozone Crisis Live (Guardian)

H/t reader M.G.:

“Here is a link from the Guardian. Japan and Spain markets moving ahead. Nation leaders promising to keep growth in markets. The marriage of business and government was defined as pure fascism by Mussolini……appears the entire world is trying his model.

Not one word about Spain borrowing from SS.”

France ‘returns to growth’ and Spain sees slump easing – eurozone crisis live (Guardian, July 23, 2013)

Related info:

Insolvent Spain Forced To ‘Borrow’ From Social Security Fund To Pay Pensions

Welcome to the ‘recovery’:

Worldwide Unemployment Crisis: 93 Million Unemployed Workers In G20 Nations

Euro Area Government Debt Rises To New Record High

10 Reasons Why The Global Economy Is About To Experience Its Own Version Of “Sharknado”

Meanwhile, In A European Galaxy Far, Far Away …

Mussolini quote:

“Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.”
Benito Mussolini


1 thought on “OH, SURE! … France ‘Returns To Growth’ And Spain Sees Slump Easing – Eurozone Crisis Live (Guardian)”

  1. It looks more and more like their stock markets are as rigged as the US market is. They no longer reflect the real economy at all. Greedy Guts go in to our market (don’t know enough about the EU market or regulations to speak on how it is done there) buy and sell large amounts of securities in less time than it takes to blink your eyes. Those High Frequency Transactions make up 85% of all market activity, leaving 15% with real investors using their own money. That shows volume and investment when the opposite has occurred. Our stock market is being held together by smoke and mirrors.
    I don’t know how to calculate this in numbers, but our stock market went up today citing the lies about the Spanish markets as a reason. They didn’t mention the fact Spain is dipping into their social security funds to pay their public pensions.
    Anyway, the market is over 15,000. 15% of it is genuine, the rest smoke and lies. We have no way to know how much of the 15% is margined.
    This type of magic thinking, that if you say something long enough, that will make it real, is taking China, the Eurozone, Japan and the USA down a pit of debt from which there is no recovery.


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.