Read Full Article – Traitor Goshi Hosono to Municipalities: “Stand Up Against Opposition to Disaster Debris” (EX-SKF, Feb. 16, 2012)
http://galiasrl.com.ar/3052-dts12604-jaén-online-dating.html – BBC: Tokyo Highly Recommended for Honeymooners (EX-SKF, Feb. 17, 2012):
Asia-Pacific high budget: Tokyo, Japan
This sprawling metropolis is consistently ranked among the most expensive cities worldwide, but since the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami, Tokyo needs your tourism dollars now more than ever. Despite the high price tag, the city’s culinary scene is top notch — Tokyo offers more Michelin-star-rated restaurants than Paris! For starters, sushi snobs will be hard pressed to find fresher fish than at Kyubey. And for a taste of Japan’s signature Kobe beef, try Seryna — you may even find a menu in English. Stay for at least 10 days at the over-the-top Peninsula Hotel, and aim for May when the rainfall and heat are not at their peak — but average sunshine is.
Fresh fish, Kobe beef… Fukushima does not exist in the minds of people at BBC; the cache was cleared long time ago, apparently.
– 2 Earthquakes Just Hit Exactly the Same Location Within 16 Minutes in Chiba (EX-SKF, Feb. 17, 2012)
– Possibility of reactor 2 to have gone 200℃ (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 17, 2012)
– Tepco secretly increased the water amount to reactor 2 (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 17, 2012)
– Ibaraki prefecture manipulated the radiation survey (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 17, 2012)
– Fukushima contaminated Hokkaido food too (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 17, 2012)
– Over 1 microSv/h at 12 points in a park of Kashiwa (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 17, 2012)
– Video of “Miss Campus Eat and Support East Japan” (EX-SKF, Feb. 17, 2012):
Some are hoping the girls are smarter than they look, while others think they are as smart as they look.