In 2002 one of Dr. Rima E. Laibow’s patients, a head of state, told her:
“It’s almost time for the great culling to begin.”
Dr. Rima E. Laibow’s husband is Albert “Bert” Newton Stubblebine III a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army.
– FDA, mainstream media denounce nano silver as ‘bogus cure’ for Ebola virus (Natural News, 17, 2014):
There’s a very interesting showdown taking place right now in the realm of Ebola treatments and cures. At stake is billions of dollars in potential vaccine profits as well as potentially tens of millions of lives of an Ebola pandemic outbreak takes place.
Here’s a summary of what’s happening so far, as best I can tell:
• The world of conventional medicine currently has ZERO proven treatments, vaccines or cures for treating Ebola.
• The recent Ebola media panic resulted in tremendous FDA pressure to authorize Ebola vaccine trials run by a company called Tekmira, whose stock price skyrocketed nearly 100% after the announcement.
• As Ebola news continued to spread, some websites began to claim they had various cures or treatments that could treat or prevent Ebola. For example, this web page claims something called “Monolaurin” is the answer to Ebola.
• The New York Times published an article explaining that the FDA had “issued warnings over Ebola cures.” This article specifically named Dr. Rima Laibow for asserting that nano silver can kill Ebola.