– Arab states, Turkey plan ‘No-Fly Zone’ over Syria (Al-Bawaba, Nov. 22, 2011):
Senior European sources said that Arab jet fighters, and possibly Turkish warplanes, backed by American logistic support will implement a no fly zone in Syria’s skies, after the Arab League will issue a decision, under its Charter, calling for the protection of Syrian civilians.
The sources told Kuwait’s al Rai daily that the no fly ban will include a ban on the movement of Syrian military vehicles, including tanks, personnel carriers and artillery, adding that this move would aim at curbing the movement of Assad forces, and cripple their ability to bomb cities. The European sources said the no fly ban might lead to the paralysis of the Syrian regime forces “in less than 24 hours.”
Meanwhile, it is reported that the leadership of the Turkish General Staff informed all the concerned parties with the Syrian issue its rejection of the idea that the Turkish army would launch any invasion to the Syrian territory including the area adjacent to the Turkish border to establish a “buffer zone” to protect civilians fleeing the violence.
– Plan for No Fly Zone Over Syria (Arutz Sheva, Nov. 23, 2011):
Europaen sources in Washington confirm that there are plans for a no fly zone to be imposed on Syria by Arab and Turkish warplanes, with the US coordinating the logistics. According to the report, Israel will not respond if Syrian missiles are launched. the Arab Jets will prevent the Syrian security forces from attacking civilians, and will enable the Free Syrian rebel Army of defectors to assemble and plan their offensives.
– Arab League Fed Up With Syrian Violence (Spiegel Online, Nov. 22, 2011):
The Assad regime also has a strong ally in Russia. Although Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov met with a delegation of the opposition Syrian National Council last Tuesday, the criticism he voiced two days later was not directed at the regime, but at the opposition. The attack on the intelligence base near Damascus was an act of “civil war,” Lavrov said. He also warned the insurgents and the West against forging “plans for acts of war.”
– Analysis – Arab League breaks habit, turns on Syria (Reuters, Nov 23, 2011)
And later on NATO will bomb Syria into the Stone Age (because Turkey and the Arab league cannot ‘handle’ the situation) and destroy it FOREVER with depleted uranium, …
… even enriched uranium, …
– New (Enriched Uranium – Neutron) Bombs And War Crimes In Fallujah By Jim Fetzer, Leuren Moret, And Christopher Busby (Veterans Today, Nov. 3, 2011)
– Prof. Chris Busby On RT: US Used ENRICHED URANIUM WEAPONS On Iraq (Video)
… to PROTECT CIVILIANS!!!
Bilderberg Erdogan moves the Turkey pawn in position:
– Turkey On Brink Of Open Confrontation With Syria (Video)
Tell me what the US would do if a US insurgent army sponsored by China would attack a US military base inside the US???
– And Now Syria: Army Defectors Attack Major Military Base Near Damascus
– ’15,000 Strong’ Army Gathers To Take On Syria:
An insurgent army which claims to be up to 15,000 strong is being coordinated from Turkey to take on President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, which risks plunging the region into open warfare.
Civilians armed with machine guns?
– Global Research’s Michel Chossudovsky: Syria’s ‘Peaceful Protesters’ Are ‘Death Squads Directly Supported By Turkey And Israel’ Armed With Heavy Machine Guns (Video)
– U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.) (Video), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.
– Russia Warships To Enter Syria Waters To Stop NATO
– Russian Military Chief Warns NATO: ‘Under Certain Conditions Local And Regional Conflicts May Develop Into A Full-Scale War Involving Nuclear Weapons’
What could possibly go wrong???