‘I fell and penetrated her by accident,’ millionaire rape suspect Ehsan Abdulaziz claims
H/t reader squodgy:
“British Justice meted out to Saudi millionaire who claims he tripped & accidentally raped a 16 year old girl.”
Ehsan Abdulaziz, a married, 46 year old, rich Saudi property developer, says he invited an 18 year old woman to sleep on his couch, and later tripped and fell on her as she lay asleep, accidentally penetrating her vagina with his penis.
The jury in the Southwark Crown Court believed him.
Property developer accused of forcing himself on 18-year-old is acquitted of rape after telling jury he accidentally fell on her as she tried to seduce him
A Saudi millionaire has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell on her.
Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept off a night of drinking on the sofa of his Maida Vale flat.
He had already had sex with her 24-year-old friend and said he might have slipped over on top of the younger woman.
The report from the special commission in Braunschweig, broadcasted by the ARD mentions …
Mass-brawls (with up to 200 migrants involved), shop thefts increased by 200% this year, the overall crime rate increased by 50%, burglary, vandalism (can’t park your car in the streets anymore), (attempted) rape.
850 police operations at the reception camp this year, with up to 25 police vehicles involved simultaneously.
You can watch the video in German here…
… or here:
Die Soko Flüchtlingskriminalität in Braunschweig – Erste Bilanz
More info down below.
The Culture Secretary has said the inquiry into Savile’s abuse will reveal a culture at the BBC culture which allowed “things which should never have been tolerated”
The inquiry into the BBC’s handling of the Jimmy Savile scandal contains some “pretty shocking” revelations, John Whittingdale has said.
“The Kite Runner,” Khaled Hosseini’s 2003 novel, featured a pivotal and highly controversial scene in which one of the young male protagonists is raped by an older youth. That harrowing section of the best-selling book highlighted the rampant sexual abuse of children in Afghanistan. Now, a revelation—even more horrifying—has implicated real-life U.S. soldiers serving in that country. The New York Times on Sunday reported how troops have been instructed to condone the routine rape of Afghan children by our warlord allies. The story is a cringe-inducing example of how corrupt our war in Afghanistan has been.
So rampant is the phenomenon of child rape by Afghan military commanders that it has a name: bacha bazi, which translates into “boy-play.” In some cases, rapes have taken place on U.S. military bases under the noses of American soldiers. But U.S. troops were told to look the other way because Washington considers the rapists’ help in fighting the Taliban central to its military strategy. Consequently, according to the Times, “instead of weeding out pedophiles, the American military was arming them in some cases and placing them as the commanders of village—and doing little when they began abusing children.” The hypocrisy of arming human rights violators against the purportedly violent Taliban did not escape the notice of some U.S. troops who attempted to speak out but encountered retaliation.
When confronted with the revelations, the top brass of the U.S. military justified its apparent policy of excusing child rape among allied commanders. Spokesman Col. Brian Tribus, who is stationed in Afghanistan, told the Times, “Generally, allegations of child sexual abuse by Afghan military or police personnel would be a matter of domestic Afghan criminal law,” and that U.S. troops are not obligated to even report the crimes. “An exception, he said, is when rape is being used as a weapon of war.” Strangely, the rape of Afghan children by our warlord friends is not considered a weapon of war, even though the victims are the most vulnerable members of the Afghan public that the U.S. has claimed to protect in the longest war it has ever waged.
As news in the U.S. is saturated with stories about Pope Francis visiting Philadelphia, the Vatican continues to ignore and excuse the rampant culture of sexual abuse within the Catholic Church.
It was reported recently that instead of firing priests accused of sexual assault, the Vatican has simply been moving them to poorer countries — where the abuse is less likely to get media attention. A recent Global Post investigation uncovered the cases of five priests in particular who were accused of sexually assaulting children in the United States and Europe. Many of the priests who stand accused actually have significant evidence against them, including video evidence they sexually abused children. In some cases, the charges were dropped after large settlements were offered out of court.