H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
Justin Trudeau’s new ‘anti-Islamophobia’ initiative seeks to make all criticism of Islam illegal by making Canadian law more sharia-compliant with blasphemy laws which will all but curtail free speech.
The Rebel (h/t Marisol E) The House of Commons is being asked to recognize that terrorists are not real Muslims by condemning all forms of Islamophobia, with no exact definition of what they meant by the term.
A second motion sponsored by Liberal MP Iqra Khalid which called for the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage to produce findings and recommendations within 240 calendar days of the motion’s acceptance. Titled “Systemic Racism and Religious Discrimination,” the Motion M 103 demands that the government not only condemn Islamophobia in word but that it also develops a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating Islamophobia.
- The section of the Quran that a Muslim student recited at the church service points out the Islamic belief that Jesus was not the Son of God. Even in today’s Britain, this does not seem quite the view that leaders of the national church are supposed to propagate.
- “The justification offered that it engages some kind of reciprocity founders on the understandable refusal of Islamic communities to read passages from the Gospel in Muslim prayers announcing the Lordship of Christ. It never happens…. apologies may be due to the Christians suffering dreadful persecution at the hands of Muslims in the Middle East and elsewhere. To have the core of a faith for which they have suffered deeply treated so casually by senior western clergy such as the Provost of Glasgow is unlikely to have a positive outcome.” — Reverend Gavin Ashenden, The Times.
- “I resigned in order to be able to speak more freely about the struggle that Christianity is facing in our culture. I had no idea that there were plans afoot by a Scottish Cathedral to ‘reach out to Muslims’ by scrapping a Bible reading from their worship on the Feast of the Epiphany (when Christ’s Lordship is celebrated as the Light of the World) and replacing it with a part of the Koran that denied Jesus was the Son of God…. it represented one more step along a road, which if the Church continues to follow, will speed up the destruction of Christianity in our country.” — Reverend Gavin Ashenden, The Times.
- In a nation much in need of heroes, an Anglican Reverend has stepped forward, putting his sincere and serious beliefs ahead of the unserious and insincere pieties of our time. Everybody — secular or religious — has cause to feel enormous gratitude.
Very occasionally — even in contemporary Britain — some good news arrives. No single piece of news has been more invigorating than the discovery that a member of the clergy of the Church of England has found a vertebra.
In recent years, the British public have become used to a steady succession of bad-news stories from the purveyors of the Good News. This has taken every imaginable form, from the former Bishop of Oxford suggesting in the House of Lords that the Quran could be recited at the next coronation service, to the former Archbishop of Canterbury — Rowan Williams — notoriously suggesting that a place should be found for Islamic sharia in the law of the land.
Forget it, Jake. It’s Theresa May’s Insane Britannia. The only people the British government really gets exercised about and fights to silence or, in the case of foreigners, ban from the country, are foes of jihad terror. Jihad preachers have no trouble getting in and staying.
“Hate preacher linked to Tunisian beach atrocity fights to stay in the UK… and gets £123,000 of legal aid,” by Paul Bentley, Daily Mail, January 23, 2017:
An Islamic hate preacher has won £123,000 in legal aid despite links to a terror group which murdered 30 British tourists at a Tunisian beach resort.
Hani al-Sibai was granted public money to help him fight deportation even though he is alleged to be a ‘key influencer’ of the extremist Ansar al-Sharia movement.
- Grand Mufti Ibrahim Abu Mohammed called for change in hate speech laws
- Ibrahim Abu Mohammed wants Racial Discrimination Act to protect Muslims
- He said claims the Act threatens freedom of speech is ‘meritless’ to minorities
- Liberal senator James Paterson said Dr Mohammed’s proposal was ‘dangerous’
Australia’s Grand Mufti has called for hate speech laws to be changed for the protection of Muslims.
In a submission to a Parliamentary inquiry, Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohammed, the Grand Mufti since 2011, called for section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act to stop minority groups being ‘exposed’ to religious discrimination or vilification.
Liberal senator James Paterson slammed Dr Mohammed’s proposal as ‘dangerous,’ saying it could become ‘a national blasphemy law,’ the Daily Telegraph reported.
What stupid Clot started calling them Groomers instead of Muslim Pedo’s anyway?. My Father told me all about Islam 40 Years ago, and he was 100% correct. My Veteran Grandfather and Father must be rolling in their Graves.All Muslims are at this, not just Pakistani’s. I have seen Iraqi Turkish Kurdish and Libyans All doing this. Look at how they setup Patriots Tommy Robinson and now Paul Golding for Violence or Murder in Muslim controlled-Dominated Jail Wings.
Their Crimes? daring to show us the Gross Crimes of Savage Islam Muhammad Raped boys girls and beheaded many innocent Jew and Christian boys with his own Sword.(Yes It’s in their Quran!).
, and show their faces in Muslim Ghettos like Luton or Cardiff.
Google Charlene Downes how Muslims killed her and fed at least One Body to Blackpool Customers. My Ancient & respected Union Jack flag should be seen on all streets, including North London Streets. Luton Rotherham Rochdale ALL Ruined by Islamic slimeballs. .
I personally think since the State- Police cannot protect our 10-16 year old sweet girls, then it’s time to tackle this Scum any way we need to.
What most all Muslim Kebab & Taxi men do ALL over UK.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
A total of 17 police officers were radicalized in greater Paris between 2012 and 2015, according to a book released by French journalists Christophe Dubois and Eric Pelletier.
In a book titled ‘Where Have Our Spies Gone? Small and Big Secrets of French Intelligence’, journalists Christophe Dubois and Eric Pelletier claimed that a total of 17 Muslim police officers were radicalized in the greater Paris region, Ile-de-France, between 2012 and 2015.
Despite the foundations and long tradition of Christianity in Canada, any accommodation of it — even at Christmas time — is largely rejected in the public school system, which supposedly adheres to secularism. But there is a single exception to the rule, as one religion seems to stand supreme:
Muslim students in the province of Ontario are entitled to hold weekly prayer meetings, held on Friday. These “Jumm’ah” prayer and sermon sessions have been the focus of intense criticism as the provincial public school system is not supposed to be promoting any religion or hosting any religious instruction.
The Peel school board in Mississauga (near Toronto) is not only allowing Islamic sermons, but it is also refusing to monitor the contents of those sermons. This is despite the very real risk of the jihad doctrine being spread. The Toronto Star reported that “Islamic schools, mosques in Canada are filled with extremist literature, according to a study.” More troubling was that “the authors of the study say what worried them was not the presence of extremist literature, but that they found nothing but such writings in several mosque libraries and Islamic schools.”