Last weekend we wrote that in Europe’s attempt to contain the greatest refugee crisis since WWII, it would directly take control over the border control of the one country which over the summer lost its sovereignty (but at least it still has the euro), and which serves as a springboard for tens of thousands of migrants to proceed onward with their journey to Germany (where as reported earlier, they are no longer desired, as their continued arrival results in a plunging approval rating for Angela Merkel).
A local preacher addresses Muslim refugees in Münster, Germany. Local authorities later cut off contact with the preacher’s organization due to suspicions of radical Islamism. (Image source: Westfälische Nachrichten video screenshot)
- Salafists disguised as aid workers are canvassing German refugee shelters in search of new recruits from among the nearly one million asylum seekers who have arrived this year from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Some Salafists are offering gifts of money and clothing. Others are offering translation services and inviting migrants to their homes for tea.
- “The absolutist nature of Salafism contradicts significant parts of the German constitutional order. Specifically, Salafism rejects the democratic principles of separation of state and religion, popular sovereignty, religious and sexual self-determination, gender equality and the fundamental right to physical integrity… The movement also has an affinity for violence.” — Germany’s domestic intelligence agency.
- “Come to us. We will show you Paradise.” — Salafist literature distributed in Schleswig-Holstein.
- Many young Muslims in Germany “believe in conspiracy theories, cherish anti-Semitic thoughts and do not think democratically.” For these people, “Islam is their only identity.” — Ahmad Mansour, former Muslim Brotherhood member, author and expert on Islam.
- The main Muslim groups in Germany all adhere to fundamentalist interpretations of Islam and are anti-Western in outlook. — Ansgar Mönter, editor, Neue Westfälische.
The number of radical Salafists in Germany has more than doubled over the past five years, according to a new estimate by German intelligence officials.
And here’s TIME’s Person of the Year in 1938:
Hope that doesn’t signal how little time we have left until WW3, which has been planned for us by TPTB.
– How Germany Reacted to Angela Merkel as TIME’s Person of the Year (TIME, Dec 9, 2015):
Donald Trump’s response also got some attention
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is slamming Time Magazine’s decision to name German Chancellor Angela Merkel as the Person of the Year.
He blasted Time for going with the person “who is ruining Germany.”
I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 9, 2015
The magazine praised Merkel for opening her country to Syrian refugees, a policy that Donald Trump has strongly criticized as one that the United States should not follow.
The German District Court in Passau has ruled that Angela Merkel has effectively nullified German law on illegal immigration by opening the country’s borders, and as a result ordered a people smuggler released with the lightest possible sentence.
The remarkable case—which could have repercussions throughout the German legal system, based as it is on the principle of precedent—was reported briefly in the Welt am Sonntag newspaper.
According to that report, a 43-year-old Serbian national had been arrested after being caught smuggling a large number of people into Germany in his vehicle.
So a family with two children will get €4018.
“…free rent, free medical care … and no other costs at all…”
Embedding disabled by request.
Click on image or on the provided link.
I Said HERE:
As I’ve said many times before, the elitists have planned the greatest economic collapse, civil war and WW3 for us.
The ‘migrant crisis’ – or whatever you want to call it – is just part of the plan.