YouTube Added: 11.01.2013
– Jimmy Savile police investigate sex offence claims against 25 celebrities and expect to arrest six over next few weeks (Daily Mail, Dec 9, 2012):
- Celebrities to be arrested in connection with Operation Yewtree
- The 25 are mostly television and radio entertainers, named in list of tip-offs
- In at least dozen cases police believe evidence for celebrities to be detained
Police are investigating claims against 25 celebrities of alleged sex offences in connection with the Jimmy Savile inquiry.At least six of the high-profile figures are expected to be arrested this month and in the new year.
The 25, reportedly mostly television and radio entertainers, are named in a list of tip-offs to Operation Yewtree – the police inquiry set up after late Top Of The Pops presenter Savile was exposed as a serial abuser.
– Chilling claims that Cyril Smith child abuse scandal was concealed to avoid crisis at Westminster (Daily Mail, Nov 23, 2012):
For a monthly newspaper published from a cellar by two idealistic young college lecturers, the scoop on the front page of the tiny Rochdale Alternative Press in May 1979 was truly sensational.
Known as RAP, the newspaper, which cost nine pence and was distributed by volunteers in pubs, devoted its entire cover to a story headlined: Strange Case of Smith the Man. Inside, across two pages, the report detailed — in harrowing, graphic terms — the systematic sexual abuse of young boys at a children’s home set up by local dignitaries and funded by the Lancashire town’s Rotary Club. But what really created a stir was the man identified as the chief paedophile: Cyril Smith.
Elected as the local Liberal MP in 1972, a position he held for the next 20 years, the 29-stone 50-year-old was as famous for his weight as his political views.
– PAEDOPHILE RINGS … AND 10 DOWNING STREET (David Icke, Nov 18, 2012)
– The Prince and the Pedophile: Charles’ Connections to Pedophilia Networks (Activist Post, Nov 16, 2012)
More info down below.
Advisor: Prince Charles with Jimmy Saville and deputy Lord lieutenant, Ian Thornber, share a joke after the prince arrived in Glencoe for a visit
– Savile advised Prince Charles over the appointment of a royal aide (Daily Mail, Nov 5, 2012):
Prince Charles asked Jimmy Savile for advice over the appointment of a senior aide for him and Princess Diana, it was claimed yesterday.
Charles and the former DJ are said to have met with former major-general Sir Christopher Airy before he was offered the post of the royal couple’s private secretary and treasurer in 1990.
It was also claimed that they were so close that Charles treated Savile like the ‘fool in Shakespeare’s King Lear’, allowing him to tell him things that others courtiers could not say to his face.
The pair became friends after meeting in the late 1970s while working with wheelchair sports charities and Charles later came to rely on him in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Make that 9000 victims and you are not even close.
Jimmy Savile is only the tip of the iceberg.
How come nobody wants to investigate or even talk about the rest of it? (Rhetorical question)
– Shocking scale: Jimmy Savile may have abused up to 900 victims (Mirror, Nov 4, 2012):
Serial paedophile Jimmy Savile might have abused as many as 900 victims.
It is feared the most recent figure of 300 could treble as more people come forward.
Scotland Yard is investigating complaints from 1958 to 2006.
The true scale of Savile’s abuse at BBC premises, hospitals and schools is likely to take several months to uncover.
YouTube Added: 20.10.2012
– JIMMY SAVILE … DOORMAN TO THE CESSPIT (David Icke, Oct 13, 2012)
– ELITE CHILD ABUSE: ‘JIMMY SAVILE… DOORMAN TO THE CESSPIT’ (21st Century Wire, Oct 15, 2012, By David Icke)
Something of massive significance has happened in Britain in the last two weeks which might have been lost on most of the rest of the world. It concerns the revelations about serial child abuse over decades by a man considered by many to be a British ‘icon’ and ‘national treasure’.
His name is Jimmy Savile and the reason the significance of what is happening may have passed most people by outside the UK is that Savile was a major figure in these islands, but little known beyond them. What, and who, he was involved with, however, is global in nature and has the potential to expose both the staggering scale of child sexual abuse and many of the mega-famous names for whom it is a way of life.