A new study on European attitudes toward Muslim migration has revealed that 55 per cent of Europeans in ten different countries want a halt to migration from majority Muslim nations.
The study was carried out by Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, and surveyed European attitudes to Muslim migration in the UK, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Poland, Italy, Hungary, France, Austria, and Spain. The 10,000 people surveyed were asked whether they agreed with the statement, “All further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped”.
Apart from Spain (41 per cent) and the UK (47 per cent), a majority in every country wanted a ban on Muslim immigrants. Across all countries, an average of 20 per cent disagreed with the statement, and in no country did the percentage that disagreed surpass 32 per cent.
Belgium has voiced concerns over the spread of Saudi-backed Wahhabism throughout the country and the rest of Europe.
According to a Wednesday report by De Standaard, the country’s OCAM national crisis center stressed that Wahhabism is being preached in an increasing number of the country’s mosques receiving financial support from Saudi Arabia.
“We believe that a growing number of mosques and Islamic centers in Belgium, like the rest of Europe, are under the influence of Wahhabism,” said the OCAM.
Wahhabism is the radical ideology dominating Saudi Arabia, freely preached by government-backed clerics there, and inspiring terrorists worldwide. Daesh and other Takfiri terror groups use the ideology to declare people of other faiths as “infidels” and then kill them.
“We also note that the imams of these mosques are regularly being ‘salafized’ or are already ‘salafized’,” added the center.
— Report UK (@ReportUK) February 3, 2017
A UK judge on Thursday sentenced six Pakistani Muslims to lengthy jail terms for the systematic sexual abuse of two young British girls, aged 12 and 14, in the city of Rotherham. The youngest girl was impregnated by one of the men and even gave birth. “There’s evil and truly evil people in the world. I feel my child was the product of pure evil,” the victim declared in a statement read in court.
When the verdicts – 10 to up to 20 years in prison – were passed, the child rapists yelled “Allahu Akbar,“Daily Mail reports. In Rotherham, between 1997 and 2013, followers of the religion of peace have been responsible for the sexual abuse of some 1,400 British children, according to official reports.
Chief inspector Martin Tate, who earlier commented on the case, yesterday called the offenders “very, very dangerous” men that had shown “no signs of contrition.”
Jihad in Switzerland?
- Swiss authorities are currently investigating 480 suspected jihadists in the country.
- “Radical imams always preached in the An-Nur Mosque… Those responsible are fanatics. It is no coincidence that so many young people from Winterthur wanted to do jihad.” — Saïda Keller-Messahli, president of Forum for a Progressive Islam.
- Switzerland is the answer to those who claim that Islamic terrorism is reserved for those countries that have participated in operations against ISIS or other Muslim terror organizations. Switzerland has done neither, yet its flag figured among sixty other enemy flags shown in an ISIS propaganda video.
- “Huge sums of money from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey are flowing to Switzerland… There is a whole network of radically-oriented mosques in Switzerland. The Muslim World League is behind it…. The network is a hub for Salafists. The Swiss authorities make a big mistake of not looking into the mosques.” — Saïda Keller-Messahli.
- There are around 70 Turkish mosques financed directly from Turkey through the Diyanet Foundation in Switzerland.
- The Swiss government appears to give Qatar, one of the primary propagators of Wahhabi Salafism in the world today, extremely special treatment.
In November 2016, Swiss police arrested the imam of the an’Nur mosque in Winterthur, in the canton of Zürich, for calling for the murder of Muslims who refuse to participate in communal prayer. The young imam, who had come from Ethiopia, had been in Switzerland for only a short time. The Zurich Federation of Islamic Organizations (Vioz) declared it was “shocked”, and suspended the an’Nur mosque from the federation until further notice: “We are shocked that an imam in one of our houses of prayer called for violence.”
— 1-2tje (@1_2tje) September 6, 2016
While the Muslim school children’s integration into Dutch society is failing, Dutch school children as young as four, are kneeling at a local mosque.
A new study (PDF) by the Dutch DUO Onderwijsonderzoek was conducted among 2200 elementary and high-school teachers. The theme was the extent to which teachers felt the country’s integration problems affected their work and experiences in the classroom.
54% of Amsterdam’s, Rotterdam’s, The Hague’s and Utrecht’s high-school teachers say they observe a:
“failed integration and increasing cultural segregation in society.”
- There are now many Catholic commentators who are questioning the Church’s blindness about the danger Europe is facing.
- “Islam has every chance massively to strengthen its presence in Europe with the blessing of the Church…. the Church is not only leading Europe to an impasse, it is also shooting itself in the foot.” — Laurent Dandrieu, cultural editor of the French magazine Valeurs Actuelles.
- “It is clear that Muslims have an ultimate goal: conquering the world…Islam, through the sharia, their law…allows violence against the infidels, such as Christians….And what is the most important achievement? Rome.” — Cardinal Raymond Burke, interview, Il Giornale.
- “[T]hey are not refugees, this is an invasion, they come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar’, they want to take over.” — Laszlo Kiss Rigo, head of the Catholic Hungarian southern community.
- François Fillon published a book entitled, Vanquishing Islamic Totalitarianism, and he rose in the polls by vowing to control Islam and immigration: “We’ve got to reduce immigration to its strict minimum,” Fillon said. “Our country is not a sum of communities, it is an identity!”
Everyone in Italy and the rest of Europe will “soon be Muslim” because of our “stupidity”, warned Monsignor Carlo Liberati, Archbishop Emeritus of Pompei. Liberati claimed that, thanks to the huge number of Muslim migrants alongside the increasing secularism of native Europeans, Islam will soon become the main religion of Europe. “All of this moral and religious decadence favours Islam”, Archbishop Liberati explained.