(NaturalNews) In working to protect the business interests of vaccine manufactures, both the FDA and FTC have declared all-out war against any products that might offer consumers options other than vaccines. This week, that war against natural remedies reached the shores of Dr. Andrew Weil, who is perhaps the best-known alternative medicine doctor in America. In an intimidating, threatening letter jointly issued by the FTC and the FDA, these rogue government agencies threatened Dr. Weil with criminal prosecution for making true statements about his immune-boosting formula such as, “Astragalus … is … used traditionally to ward off colds and flu, and has demonstrated both antiviral and immune-boosting effects in scientific investigation.”
This statement, although scientifically valid and true, is a threat to the profits of the vaccine industry, and so Dr. Weil’s company is being targeted by the FTC / FDA vaccine racket tag-team for termination.
You can review the FTC threats against Dr. Weil on the FTC’s own website: http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcemen…
Some of the threats leveled against Dr. Weil by the FTC include:
• Forcing Dr. Weil’s company to refund ALL customers who purchased his immune support formula. (For no apparent reason other than to burden his company with such costs.)
• Subjecting Dr. Weil’s company with “legal action in the form of a Federal District Court injunction or Administrative Order.”
• Gunpoint seizure of ALL of Dr. Weil’s nutritional products: “If your firm fails to take corrective action immediately, FDA may take enforcement action, such as seizure or injunction for violations of the FFDC Act without further notice.”
• Subjecting Dr. Weil and his company to criminal prosecution: “Firms that fail to take corrective action may also be referred to FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigations for possible criminal prosecution for violations of the FFDC Act and other federal laws.”
• Adding Dr. Weil’s company to a list of companies that have been found in “violation” of the FFDC Act.
These threats are signed by the top fearmongers running the censorship racket at both the FTC and FDA:
Mary K. Engle
Associate Director, Division of Advertising Practices
Federal Trade Commission
Roberta F. Wagner
Director, Office of Compliance
Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
Food and Drug Administration
Do you now see what a criminal racket the vaccine industry is running in America by invoking these tactics of tyranny? This is the kind of thing you might expect to see in China, where government officials arrest Falun Gong members who attempt to meditate in public, but you wouldn’t think that in the United States of America — “Land of the Free” — you’d be threatened with arrest and financial ruin for simply telling the truth about a powerful herb with scientifically-validated medicinal properties.
The FTC’s dangerous double standard
This FTC / FDA letter claims Dr. Weil has been promoting his immune-boosting formula “…without rigorous scientific evidence sufficient to substantiate the claims.”
This might be taken with some level of seriousness if, in fact, the vaccine makers had any such evidence to substantiate their own claims that flu vaccines work at all. But as NaturalNews readers have already learned, flu vaccines are a scientific hoax lacking any honest evidence that they actually work. In fact, all the evidence points to the reality that they don’t work. (http://www.naturalnews.com/027239_v…)
The FTC, you see, applies a completely different standard of proof against dietary supplements than to vaccines. According to FTC staff, “…the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. SS 41 et seq., requires that claims that a dietary supplement can prevent, treat, or cure human infection with the H1N1 virus, must be supported by well-controlled human clinical studies at the time the claims are made.”
And yet, at the same time, there are no well-controlled human clinical studies backing the efficacy of vaccines. They simply don’t exist.
Thus, vaccines can be approved based on wishful thinking while dietary supplements must be subjected to “rigorous scientific study.”
Read moreFDA, FTC threaten Dr. Weil over immune-boosting supplements for H1N1 swine flu