– ‘Global warming’ iced by reality (Ice Age Now, Dec 16, 2013)
– China – More than 8,000 Stranded at Kunming Airport Due to Heavy Snow and Rain (Ice Age Now, Dec 16, 2013)
– Heavy snowfall damages crops in Lao Cai (Vietnam) (Ice Age Now, Dec 16, 2013)
– Five years ago – Al Gore predicted the North Pole could be ice-free in 5 Years (Ice Age Now, Dec 16, 2013)
– Canadian city doubles its daily snowfall record (Ice Age Now, Dec 16, 2013)
– Recent video from Egypt covered in snow (Ice Age Now, Dec 16, 2013)
– Snow in Saudi Arabia – More than 100 photos (Ice Age Now, Dec 15, 2013)
– 16 Signs That “Global Warming” Was A Lie And That We Have Now Entered A Period Of Global Cooling (The Truth, Dec 16, 2013):
Back in 2009, Al Gore boldly declared that “the entire north polar ice cap during some of the summer months could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years.” Well, it turns out that was a lie along with almost everything else that Al Gore has been peddling. The truth is that the polar ice cap is actually growing. It is about 50 percent larger than it was at this time last year. And as you will read about below, a shocking UN report that was recently leaked shows that the planet has actually not been warming for the past 15 years. So if you are breathlessly anticipating that “global warming” will soon bring on the apocalypse, you can stop waiting. On the other hand, there is rising concern about what “global cooling” will soon do to the planet as we suffer through the beginning of the coldest winter in decades. Thanks to an unusually quiet solar cycle and an unusually high number of volcano eruptions, global temperatures have been falling. And if this cold weather persists, that could lead to massive global problems. Periods of very low temperatures throughout history have resulted in mass crop failures and widespread famines. Could that soon happen to us?
The following are 16 signs that “global warming” was a lie and that we have now entered a period of global cooling…
Climate change is the likely cause of unprecedented mass of oxygen-poor water off the Sonoma Coast, a phenomenon that could harm the region’s prized Dungeness crab and other marine life.
Scientists at the Bodega Marine Laboratory, who were the first to detect the hypoxic (low-oxygen) waters, aren’t calling it a “dead zone” yet, despite the similarity to a lethal condition along the Oregon coast for the past 12 years and forecasts that it will occur worldwide with global warming.
“There’s nothing dead,” said John Largier, an oceanographer at the UC Davis research facility on Bodega Head. But equipment on a bright yellow buoy anchored about a mile offshore has recorded dissolved oxygen levels low enough to cause “significant distress” for some marine organisms, he said.
Oxygen-poor water is common in deep water of the open ocean, but until this year had never been documented over the continental shelf close to the Sonoma coast, he said.
Global warming, right?
And not one word about Fukushima….
– NBC Nightly News: “Another highly troubling report about what’s going on in the Pacific” — Millions of starfish ‘melt away’ from Alaska to California — Expert: Fukushima radiation ‘not ruled out’ as factor in epidemic — Very, very different than anything seen before