– Ron Paul: Global Warming Petition Signed by 31,478 Scientists (Lew Rockwell)
– Global warming alarmists out in cold (Herald Sun)
– Nobody listens to the real climate change experts (The Telegraph)
– Climate ‘denial’ is now a mental disorder (Telegraph)
– Japan’s boffins: Global warming isn’t man-made (The Register)
– World is getting colder: It’s the sun, not CO2, that’s to blame (Washington Times)
– Scientists find greenhouse gas hysteria to be myth (World Net Daily)
– 2008 was the year man-made global warming was disproved (Telegraph)
– World might be heading towards Ice Age (Economic Times)
Will the BBC finally admit that it is just spreading elite sponsored dogma, propaganda and disinformation?
|Average temperatures have not increased for over a decade|
This headline may come as a bit of a surprise, so too might that fact that the warmest year recorded globally was not in 2008 or 2007, but in 1998.
But it is true. For the last 11 years we have not observed any increase in global temperatures.
And our climate models did not forecast it, even though man-made carbon dioxide, the gas thought to be responsible for warming our planet, has continued to rise.
So what on Earth is going on?