Benghazi-Gate Continues: CIA Operators Were Told To ‘Stand Down’ (Washington Times)

Related info:

Benghazi Massacre: Fox/Huffington CIA Tale Nonsense (Veterans Today)


Benghazi-gate continues: CIA operators were told to ‘stand down’ (Washington Times, Oct 26, 2012):

SAN DIEGO, October 26, 2012 — Fox News broke chilling new facts today regarding the September destruction in Benghazi.

According to Fox,“an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command — who also told the CIA operators twice to “stand down” rather than help the ambassador’s team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.”

It’s almost unimaginable that the Obama administration could spin their way out of this one. They’ll try, but there aren’t too many cards left to play. The video narrative has ridden off into the horizon and can help them no longer.

They’ll probably dismiss Fox News as a right wing, hence unreliable source. They’d be wise not to try it. A quick trip down memory lane takes us back to September, when DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz claimed the conservative Washington Examiner misquoted her, only to discover that her words had been recorded. (Washington Examiner, Sept 7, 2012).

Read moreBenghazi-Gate Continues: CIA Operators Were Told To ‘Stand Down’ (Washington Times)

Benghazi: CIA Agents Asked 2 Times For Permission To Help Ambassador Chris Stevens … Were Told To ‘Stand Down’

… like NORAD was told to stand down on 9/11 … by Darth Cheney???:

Related info:

Benghazi Massacre: Fox/Huffington CIA Tale Nonsense (Veterans Today)


CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to ‘stand down’ (Daily Mail, Oct 26, 2012):

  • Revelations shed new light on the effectiveness of the CIA at Benghazi and the level of support they were given
  • When the CIA annex come under attack the field agents were denied a request for military help despite a counter terrorism team being two hours away in Italy
  • There was full communication between operatives on the ground and headquarters – with the ability to laser guide drones, planes or special forces to enemy targets
  • It has been claimed that CIA agents on the ground during the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens and twice were told to stand down.

    Furthermore sources present during the deadly six-hour assault have said that a desperate last request for military assistance once the CIA themselves came under attack was denied, even though elite counter-terrorism units were only two hours away.

    Read moreBenghazi: CIA Agents Asked 2 Times For Permission To Help Ambassador Chris Stevens … Were Told To ‘Stand Down’

    Obama Told ’60 Minutes’ On Sept 12 That Attackers ‘Were Targeting Americans From The Start’ (Video)

    Obama Told ’60 Minutes’ On Sept 12 That Attackers ‘Were Targeting Americans From The Start’ (Breitbart, Oct 24, 2012):

    See also:

    Veterans Today’s 30 Day Old Story On Benghazi Had It Right (Veterans Today)

    Benghazi Consulate Was Tasked With Training Islamist Militia Members (FRONTPAGEMAG)

    Change: Benghazi, Take Two (The Daily Beast)

    Former CIA Commander Says US ‘Too Slow’ To Act As Predator Drone Cam Captured Benghazi Attack: ‘They Stood, And They Watched, And Our People Died’ (New York Post)

    Bombshell: State Department Withdrew 16 Member Security Special Forces Team From Libya Before Attack (Video)

    On The ‘Precision’ Consulate Attack: As Many As 15 Separate Teams Involved (Incl. At Least 50 Highly Trained Special Forces For The Assault) – Secure Communications Hacked With Unavailable Advanced Technology (Veterans Today)

    Video Shows Libyans Helping Rescue U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens After Attack (Reuters)

    Zionists, NATO Fuel Anti-Islam War (Veterans Today)

    Exclusive: America ‘Was Warned Of Embassy Attack But Did Nothing’ (Independent)

    ‘Guardian: Anti-Islam Film Never Existed’ (Veterans Today)

    US-Backed Al-Qaeda Terrorists Attack Embassies

    Embassy Killings In Libya, The Stench Of CIA/Mossad ‘False Flag (Veterans Today)

    Who Really Killed Ambassador Stevens? It’s The Zionists, Stupid! (Veterans Today)

    Israeli Filmmaker Triggers A Bloody 9/11 in Benghazi & Cairo (Veterans Today)

    ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)

    Special Ops Con, Imaginary Warfare And Non-Existent Enemies (Veterans Today)

    Veterans Today’s 30 Day Old Story On Benghazi Had It Right

    VT’s 30 Day Old Story on Benghazi Had it Right (Veterans Today, Oct 22, 2012)

    See also:

    Benghazi Consulate Was Tasked With Training Islamist Militia Members (FRONTPAGEMAG)

    Change: Benghazi, Take Two (The Daily Beast)

    Former CIA Commander Says US ‘Too Slow’ To Act As Predator Drone Cam Captured Benghazi Attack: ‘They Stood, And They Watched, And Our People Died’ (New York Post)

    Bombshell: State Department Withdrew 16 Member Security Special Forces Team From Libya Before Attack (Video)

    On The ‘Precision’ Consulate Attack: As Many As 15 Separate Teams Involved (Incl. At Least 50 Highly Trained Special Forces For The Assault) – Secure Communications Hacked With Unavailable Advanced Technology (Veterans Today)

    Embassy Killings In Libya, The Stench Of CIA/Mossad ‘False Flag (Veterans Today)

     

    Webster Tarpley: Depression, Dictatorship & WW3 (Video)

    FYI.



    YouTube Added: 17.09.2012

    See also:

    Former Assistant Deputy Secretary Of State Dr. Steve Pieczenik Drops Bombshell: Israel To Start WW III On Sept. 25 (‘Yom Kippur’) – (Video)

    Max Keiser: Total Global Collapse By April 2013! (Video)

    Gerald Celente: Criminal Banksters Launching World War III (Video)

    Flashback:

    The Truth About The Woman Who Stopped The 2007 Invasion Of Iran (Veterans Today)

    Former Assistant Deputy Secretary Of State Dr. Steve Pieczenik Drops Bombshell: Israel To Start WW III On Sept. 25 (‘Yom Kippur’) – (Video)

    FYI.



    YouTube Added: 16.09.2012

    Former State Dept. Veteran Drops Bombshell: WWIII Starts Sept. 25 (The Stock Market Watch, Sep 18, 2012):

    Speaking with Infowars’ Alex Jones, former Assistant Deputy Secretary of State Dr. Steve Pieczenik says Israel plans to attack Iran before the U.S. elections of Nov. 6., and, that an attack on Iran will assuredly kickoff WWIII, according to him.

    Moreover, Pieczenik, a man whose career inspired the character Jack Ryan of the Tom Clancy book series, says the ‘October Surprise’ will not take place in October.  Instead, the big surprise will come earlier, in late September.

    Dr. Pieczenik says the specific date of the strike on Iran is Sept. 25th or 26th, Yom Kippur—the Jewish holiday, which commences in the year 2012 at sundown on the 25th, and ends at nightfall, the following day.

    “It [an Israeli attack on Iran] could be earlier than October, because we have Yom Kippur.  And I predicted on your radio show, and I predicted to our national security people, privately, that Benjamin Bibi Netanyahu would start something on Rosh Hashanah,” says Pieczenick.

    “This [prediction] was over a year ago, and I said it on your radio show.  He was as predictable as a clock, and the Israelis will be very predictable, on Yom Kippur,” he adds.

    Pieczenik says it’s clear to him that Israeli prime minister Bibi Netanyahu has already planned to attack Iran and has been desperately trying to enlist the U.S. to back him up.  But, with or without U.S. direct help, Pieczenik is certain that Israel will attack Iran.

    Moreover, he says Netanyahu is an extremest, who will “lie” for his personal and selfish cause, a conclusion also drawn by many Israelis who protest his regime.

    “Everything Bibi is saying to the Americans and the American Jews is an absolute, unmitigated lie,” Pieczenik, a Jew, himself, says forcefully,

    “What we have here is a collusion between Saudi Arabia, neocon Jews of America and Israel, against a president, who, whether I like or dislike, and may have lied about Osama Bin Laden,” he adds, “he [President Obama] is the son . . . a son of a CIA operative, the grandson of a CIA operative, who understands very well what the issues of intelligence are.”

    With help from his neocon friends, Netanyahu threatens the entire world with the suicidal notion that Iran must be attacked, and the Israeli prime minister must be stopped, even if it means assassination, according to Pieczenik

    Read moreFormer Assistant Deputy Secretary Of State Dr. Steve Pieczenik Drops Bombshell: Israel To Start WW III On Sept. 25 (‘Yom Kippur’) – (Video)

    Video Shows Libyans Helping Rescue U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens After Attack (Reuters)

    Related info:

    Zionists, NATO Fuel Anti-Islam War (Veterans Today)

    Exclusive: America ‘Was Warned Of Embassy Attack But Did Nothing’ (Independent)

    ‘Guardian: Anti-Islam Film Never Existed’ (Veterans Today)

    US-Backed Al-Qaeda Terrorists Attack Embassies

    Embassy Killings In Libya, The Stench Of CIA/Mossad ‘False Flag (Veterans Today)

    Who Really Killed Ambassador Stevens? It’s The Zionists, Stupid! (Veterans Today)

    Israeli Filmmaker Triggers A Bloody 9/11 in Benghazi & Cairo (Veterans Today)

    ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)

    Special Ops Con, Imaginary Warfare And Non-Existent Enemies (Veterans Today)


    Video shows Libyans helping rescue U.S. ambassador after attack (Reuters, Sep 17, 2012):

    An amateur video appears to show Libyans trying to rescue U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens from a room filled with smoke at the U.S. mission where he was found unconscious after last week’s attack by a mob protesting against a film that denigrates the Prophet Mohammad.

    The video, which appeared on the internet and a copy of which was obtained by Reuters in Benghazi, confirms reports that suggested the U.S. envoy died of asphyxiation after the building caught fire.

    The footage also sheds new light on the circumstances of the ambassador’s death, apparently showing for the first time that some of the people who forced their way into the U.S. compound later tried to rescue Stevens after they found him lying alone, with no security detail, in one of the rooms in the building.

    The video shows a group of young men who had earlier stormed the compound telling other protesters by the light of torches and mobile phones that they had found someone who appeared to be a foreigner lying on the floor.

    “There is someone inside … He is a foreigner, he is a foreigner. Take him out,” said one man, shouting for help.

    “Bring him out, man! Bring him out,” another said.

    “The man is alive. Bring him out, man. Bring him out,” said a third.

    “Alive, Alive! God is Greatest,” the crowd cried. Someone called for a car.

    “Make space, is there someone who is a medic around? Anyone who can get a car quickly?” another man can be heard saying.

    Stevens and three other embassy staff died when gunmen attacked the U.S. consulate and a safe house in the eastern Libyan city on Tuesday night. The attackers were part of a crowd blaming America for a film they said insulted the Prophet Mohammad.

    Read moreVideo Shows Libyans Helping Rescue U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens After Attack (Reuters)