Tokyo is not safe:
– 300,000 Bq/m² of Radioactive Cesium at Okutama Region Where Tokyo’s Drinking Water Comes From
– Incinerator Near Tokyo Shut Down, High Levels Of Radioactive Cesium Detected In Ash
– Tokyo To Burn Massive Amounts Of Radioactive Debris From Tohoku
– Radioactive Train In Tokyo Metropolitan Area: Over 10 Microsievert/Hour Inside Train (Video)
– Japan’s Fukushima ‘Worst In History’ – Very Dangerous Hot Spots In Tokyo – Government Traitors Still Lying (Video)
– Geiger Counter Measures 0.378 Microsieverts In Tokyo Train Station 1 Meter Above Ground!!!
– ‘Severely Contaminated Hotspots’ Found In Tokyo
– Prof. Chris Busby: ‘Very High Level Of Contamination Even As Far South As Tokyo. For Example, We Found One Sample In Tokyo That Had Levels Of Radioactivity Higher Than Levels Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. It’s A Very Serious Matter’
– High radiation dose readings marked in spots in Tokyo, Chiba (Mainichi/Kyodo News, Oct. 13, 2011):
TOKYO (Kyodo) — High radiation doses were reported Thursday in spots in Tokyo and neighboring Chiba Prefecture, both over 200 kilometers away from the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, with their readings found to exceed current dose levels in some evacuation zones around the plant.
Airborne radiation of up to 3.35 microsieverts per hour was recorded Thursday along a sidewalk in a residential area in Tokyo’s Setagaya Ward in an inspection commissioned by the ward, and a citizens’ group detected up to 5.82 microsieverts close to the ground at a children’s theme park in Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, local officials said.
While officials are still investigating whether the radiation resulted from the nuclear accident, the levels detected were both higher than the 2.17 microsieverts per hour measured Wednesday at the village office in Iitate, Fukushima Prefecture. The village is 45 kilometers from the plant and designated as an evacuation zone due to the relatively high radiation.
Funabashi is about 210 km from the Fukushima plant, while Setagaya is about 230 km away.
Read moreHigh Radiation Dose Readings Marked In Spots In Tokyo, Chiba